General Setup Discussion

Discussion in 'Car and Track Knowledge Base' started by Thomas Jansen, Apr 10, 2019.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Apparently there is a "Tom's IDR set up" floating around that people are using! Does anyone have a link to where I can find it?

2. Thomas Jansen

Thomas Jansen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +232 / 0
    Where did you hear that? :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. 2ndLastJedi

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    It was on Random Callsigns stream, there was talk it was publicly available but I haven't been able to find it.
    I thought it may have been yours, seeing as your super fast, would you mind sharing with me?
    I don't imagine it's going to give me the 10 seconds I'm off pace :oops: but it may give me something.

4. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    I’m sure the setup is from “Tom the Dentist “ a quick driver in gamermuscles community, try on his discord for the setup

5. Thomas Jansen

Thomas Jansen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +232 / 0
    No it was my setup :p Gave it to GM when he was streaming, then jimmy got it too and RC eventually as well :D It's a bit of a mix of setups that were floating around and my own initial setup. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  6. 2ndLastJedi

Ratings:
    +88 / 0
    Well f me its a good en ! If i keep driving (which i cant tonight ) i could crack the 6 minutes i feel ! Only thanks to this setup ;) got me up to 79th atm :eek: thats over 4 seconds of my time with Austins setup !
    Still over 6 seconds off your stupidly fast time, but if other, other worldly drivers like yourself get this setup maybe your time could fall :cry: