Bug Getting glitchy visuals from the cockpit view

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Turtle Power, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    This glitchy visuals may not appear on first loading but after that it will for sure.

20210323_154009 (Large).jpg
    20210323_154833 (Large).jpg

2. Hervé45

Hervé45 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    On webmenu
    On parameter "field of view" put +1 and -1

3. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Excuse my late reply, been busy with my personal matters.
    In regards to the parameter field of view, I don't really understand and can't find a place to enter +1 and -1? Can you be more specific please? Or screen shots would be even better.

Cheers

4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I'm guessing but at the end, as in -webmenu -1 or indeed -webmenu +1, believe this may be it. Used to have to add similar to the end of the -triScr inputs.

5. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Thanks will try that. I do remember adding 1 in launch options in steam but never heard of adding +1 or -1 in web menu. I am missing out on something for sure.

6. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Won't do any harm but pretty sure that's what he meant, can't even remember why I used to do it for -triScr but defo did.
    Perhaps someone should garnish us with a list of Steam launch options that are available, and what they do, never know there maybe one that can find my lost fps! :D

7. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    From memory at the end of -triScr values, 1 was about graphical rendering or something like that for higher end computers. Not 100% but it was about visuals

8. Hervé45

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    make +1 and -1 or +2 and -2 or +3 and -3, etc.....
    the most important thing is to change the initial value and put it back

this problem also occurs on my 49".
    a ticket is being analysed
    it's a issue with webmenu

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0

Thanks. It seems that you are using a single screen. I am on triples and not able to get +1 or -1 values. For instance, I have basic field of view showing 47. 9918 degree. The only next available value jumps to 60 and that messes up with my triple screen advanced settings. At least we are aware of the issue and just need to wait for the patch update, I guess?

However, there is an easy workaround. When you are in cockpit click "Reset All" and the visuals will get back to normal. You may have to map this from Controls or find what key is assigned to "Reset All". This is probably the easiest way and a bit annoying cuz you have to do it every time you get in the cockpit screen. It may work for single screen users as well, don't know, try it?

cheers

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hervé45

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Thanks
    Do you use webmenu with you triples ?

11. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    yeah I have in steam launch option set to -webmenu. then I do all the adjustments in Raceroom

12. Hervé45

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    I'm not sure but it seemed to me that -triscr was no longer necessary with the new webmenu

13. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    As far as I can remember you are right. The -triscr values were required in steam launch options. The new RR update has changed that option to -webmenu. Right now, I only have -webmenu written in steam launch options in order to access it via Raceroom in game options. I hope this makes sense.

In regards to the issue that I currently have with +1 -1, if you don't have 3 screens setup you may not be able to replicated this problem. As I mentioned before, there is no way of getting +1 -1 with the current FOV webmenu. The only workaround is to use option "Reset All" in cockpit and everything goes back to normal again. I trust this issue will be fixed at some point in the near future.

In addition, if anyone with 3 screens wish to try to replicate glitchy visuals, all you have to do is: load a car CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06.R GT3, you will be able to the netting on the left door side without any problems. Next, quit and load TATUUS F4. At this point you should be able to see glitchy visuals as per my photo sample from the first post. Now, quit this one and load CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06.R GT3 again, you will be able to see glitchy netting. Hence that at this point all other cars will have glitchy visuals but some will be more obvious than others.

14. kosletten

kosletten New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cycling through the driving views back to cockpit view will also fix the glitchy visuals. The problem is random, you may start a session where everything is fine, then go back in the car after being in the setup menu and the dash, A pillar, window net, front fenders or hood are missing.
    Running 3 screens with -webmenu
    KO

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1