Ghosts on Ranked Rookie Servers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christoph Weber, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Christoph Weber

Christoph Weber New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi all...

yesterday I noticed something new (at least to me) on Ranked Rookie Servers. There were serveral ghost cars driving ... it seemed, that usual drivers turned to ghosts after an accicent or after losing control within the more or less dense drivers field.... am I right? am I wrong? ... is this new? ... what is this?

I drive on ranked server for more than a year now, like the rookie ones as the are generally well populated and the slower car classes fit my driving skills ... most of the times its much fun, if there are there no kamikaze drivers. As mistakes happen and especially on the rookie servers drivers need to learn and build up reputation, this seems to be a good way, if "accident-ghosts" are intended!?

btw: i really like the fact, that there is a pro servers with that kind of cars too, as the elite ones were not well populated last week.

cheers... keep on driving (and keep on developing! :) )
    xof

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  2. SchlesiM

SchlesiM Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I always tought that this are drivers which are just about to lose connection due to bad ping times. But I may be wrong, so I'm also curious. :)

3. Ricardo Rebelo

Ricardo Rebelo Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    If you stay stationary for a while inside the track (like when you are driving Macau and the guy in front of you blocks Melco and you stop behind him), the game may ghost you to prevent a pile up. This week with Macau and Bathurst on ranked there are more chances of experiencing this.

• Like Like x 1