Gloves While Simming

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by big metal fan, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Of an evening I usually wear Rubber dishwashing gloves because my missus is always chasing me away from my Sim Rig to clean the kitchen or take the rubbish out. They are OK but squeek and are sweaty sometimes ! o_O

Oh and if you want to go Full Throttle in them you can just cut the fingertips off - helps if you pick your nose too, I don't but have seen a few drivers doing it. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Insaneozzy

Insaneozzy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +242 / 0 / -0
    HAHAHAAHA awesome, I must try this technique sometime, sounds like fun. ;):D

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  3. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Thank god, your other half doesn't chase you to clean toilets.....I'd hate to have a toilet scrub brush as my shifter! :confused:
    :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Blanes

Blanes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +189 / 0 / -0
    Oh no Az ... yes that does indeed happen too and balancing racing with domestic chores or rather, racing hard while avoiding the wife, is a skill that us old coots learn along the way ... trick is to distract them with some random niceness when they think you are deeply involved in the race ... also convinces them you do love them more than burning virtual rubber 'til early hours :D

Of course we love them .... but we all know what our priorities are ! Right ? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. SANDER van DORN [GER]

SANDER van DORN [GER] Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0