Problem Graphic problem in WTCC2014?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by baronkg, Aug 22, 2015.

1. baronkg

baronkg Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

I'm not sure it is problem with my PC or there is some problem with WTCC2014. Looks like some graphic problem with Citroen car and its only happens when I'm very close at around 5-10m in distance from Citroen car. Any idea what is it?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      418.4 KB
      Views:
  2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I remember reading about this same issue recently... although I cant for the life of me remember where I read it. Either here or on another forum... :(

I believe the reason that was happening, was faulty graphics drivers. It seemed to only happen to AMD gpu's. So, I would imagine you have an AMD gpu of some form.

Try uninstalling, and reinstalling the most recent stable drivers. I believe AMD has beta-drivers that you can use... but start with re-installing the stable ones to see if that fixes the problem.

I cant remember much more beyond that sadly, but if I come across the information I recall reading, Ill pass it along. There was something else about a software utility that completely removes all remnants of the existing drivers if the problem persists, because left over code from the faulty ones may remain.

Give that a shot and see if it has any impact. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1