Problem Graphik Problem , huge Shadow flickering

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Bernd H., May 9, 2015.

1. Bernd H.

Bernd H. New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi
    I have strange Graphic Problems (big Shadow flickering, over the whole screen) with RRRE, i have them for several months but not regularly.
    until now i just ignore them , because after i load the game new ,they are mostly gone.
    And thats the problem , i can not reproduce them clearly .
    when i start a race , 3 things can happen,
    1) everything is ok
    2) i have shadow flickering right from the start.
    3) everything is ok, but the shadow flickering comes in the middle of the game.
    Sometimes i have no Problems over many days/weeks, but sooner or later the problems are there.
    today i tried two races and have both times huge shadow flickering, its really annoying.

It´s difficult to try different settings in GFX menue, because even if i change nothing the problem can be there or not.
    i tried to turn off or lower the Shadow settings , but it don´t made really a difference,
    it can go fine for a few days, and then the problem appears again...

Another day i run a championship with 15 minutes races.
    I drove 2 Races(different tracks) in a row with no problems, after loading the third race , there were the graphic problems right from the start.
    I close the game, load the same race/track again, and everything is fine again.

The Shadow flickering looks not always the same, there can be huge squares(geometric forms), or sometime lines, over the whole screen.
    sometimes big sometimes small. its different any time...

My Sytem:
    Intel i-3570K(stock speed)
    Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H (rev. 1.0)
    8GB Ram
    Asus R9 280X DirectCU II Top(stock speed)
    BeQuit straigtht power 580W Netzteil
    HDD 2 x 1TB
    Windows 7 Home 64

I have no Problems with the temperature of the GPU or Cpu
    I can run several Stresstest´s with benchmark programs without any problem(furmark, heaven, 3dmark)
    highest Gpu temperature 75-80 Celsius.
    other games make no problems...

So what is the problem?
    is it the graphic card? so why everything else runs fine...?(its a new card, i hace it since 7-8 months)
    is it the game/software? why is the problem not regularly, when i change nothing in the settings...?
    is it something else...?

I hope somebody can help me, because it´s annoying,the problem can be there every time,
    but mostly it´s not, and then i tend to forget about it.

sorry for my english, i hope it´s understandable what i wrote.

Bernd