Great December update ! please read more

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle Power, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Hi and thanks for your hard work. Love this update, for instance Bathurst is more real than ever. Beautiful cars too. And what a beautiful new interface for settings. FOV and all is just brilliant!

Reporting a few issues: I have encountered a few crashes, performance issues. There are no ranked servers available.

That's all for now. I wish I had more time to play. Looking forward to seeing a little patch fixes and hopefully will have a blast this coming weekend.

Once again, great update. Keep on coming.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +202 / 0 / -0
    Good to hear you're enjoying the content!

The ranked servers had a bug and are temporary down until a fix is ready. There are a few official servers online, but they won't count for your ranking.

The crashes are unfortunate. If you have crash dumps, could you add them here with a short explanation what you were doing? That will help the developers identifying the reason for the crash.

3. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    here are some crash files, one happened just minutes before posting

Attached Files:

4. Turtle Power

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    The crash dumps attached. I can recall one crash when I exited from cockpit to garage or the new menu. The other one happened on exit from cockpit and the third crash happened while I was selecting cars or track. Cant remember exactly about the last one?

5. CaptainCoffee

CaptainCoffee Esports Manager Beta tester

Ratings:
    +202 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the crash dumps, I've made a bug report for it!