Great Online Racing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendonblainekoen, Mar 9, 2015.

1. brendonblainekoen

brendonblainekoen Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    After the recent comotion caused by the now infamous wreckers, I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who race fairly. I had an absolutely fantastic experience tonight driving on the DTM 2014 server, as well as a few DTM 1992 races. Hard, fast and fair. Keep up the great racing!

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. David Slute

David Slute Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 0 / -0
    I also had a good race @ suzuka in the wtcc cars, some bumping and rubbing which I don't mind...There was a few instances but for the most part I think it was due to hard racing and some unfortunate lag going through corners.
    I blew the last chicane and lost a spot and had to settle with a 3rd but I'll take it !

3. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    End result never means anything to me as long as it was fun and clean.
    I've won some race but they weren't the most fun I've had :), multiple battle with an opponent takes the cake for me

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. marlowe007

marlowe007 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Same for me. This is the only racing game where I enjoy when fighting for the fourt o fifth place. Sometimes feels like a victory to me. Thanks everybody for the clean racing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. oppolo

oppolo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    same for me yesterday night, I had a fun and clean race, gt3 saschenring. I dind't play online racing sims for many years, now with this I am again online....and I dont' know why....:rolleyes: