Released Group 5 Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KW Studios, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    I love G5! :hearteyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Eric Rowland

Eric Rowland Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0 / -0
    That's Bruce Canepa a brilliant racing driver and vintage campaigner!

3. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I've got huge respect for all you guys who can actually drive these monsters!
    I like to think I'm a good driver, on my day I can be as quick as almost anyone (emphasis on the "almost"), but, I just can't get to grips with the G5 class.

Kudos gents!

4. William Wester

William Wester Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    If I just feel like a fun race, especially with these monsters, I switch to Amateur mode instead of Get Real, much easier to throw around and battle door to door. No one was home this afternoon I so turned up the volume - fantastic!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Man these cars are just nuts! :D working up a sweat just trying to wrestle the Corvette around the track!
    Judging by the sound of the Vette im now convinced it runs not on petrol but on the actual souls of innocent children..
    BRAAAAAAAAAAP <3

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    It needs a livery that is flat black with a big white skull and cross bones on the hood and "Angel Of Death" on each door. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Öberg Drift King :) - as I meet you online frequently guess I'm autorized to say that...nice work and never boring when behind you :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. mikey james

mikey james Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    The vette or the capri guys? The sound on the vette is beast but i like the turbo sound on the capri. Also in testdrive the capri seems to brake better and take corners better for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  9. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I do have a tendency of getting sideways more than I should :rolleyes:
    Loosing grip is never the fastest way around but it sure is fun! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  11. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Awesome....pretty slippery at Sonoma though.....throttle control is required...when it straightens out, hang on. Love it. The Corvette sounds so great and I am loving the turbos.....I wondered why the 935 is always up front...800 HP! Great work.

12. yusupov

yusupov Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    yes, serious thx to s3 for not nerfing the 935 to keep things "fair". fuck that! :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Edelstahl

Edelstahl Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

take a look at the leaderboard and you will see that it is not necessary to nerf the fabcar.
    so i agree with you

edit: well... ok... there are not so many new entries ^^

and in the meantime the physics got an update...

so ... @ Devs, is it possible to reset the leaderboard for a car-group after changing the physics? just an idea to have a clear statement which car is the fastet...:rolleyes:

next edit: i give up to drive a online-race with this awesome gr5 cars... now i can not drive a practice session without falling back into the lobby as soon as a few people join in (i will try it with another car group... i never had this problem before)

and another edit^^: it happens with other cars too... so i think it´s an issue of my internet

as soon as i cross the finishline my cockpit view change to the bonnet view and i have a disconnect... odd

i will search the forum if somebody else has this problem and if somebody knows a solution

BTW... i become a gr.5 junkie^^

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  14. maxel

maxel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    I really like this pack. Very challenging to drive these cars. My arms hurt from driving lol.
    With better sounds for the skyline and silvia it will be perfect. Great job guys as usual!!

15. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Has anyone got a suggestion for brake settings?I cant get them right to save my life.Using 50-50 just blocks all wheels and any other combination (51-49 to 70-30) breaks front wheel traction.

16. 247

247 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    By the way...isn't the Nissan Silvia's camera way too high?it's quite hard to drive with such a high camera...

17. maxel

maxel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    Yes i'm having the same problem. Tyres lock up too easily. Even when braking at high speed they lock immediately. Less front camber helped a bit and try to set the brakes to 56-44 plus minus 1 or 2. I also had to use less brake pressure ~94-93.

• Like Like x 1
  18. euphoreon

euphoreon New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Can't you adjust that yourself? Set a key for it in controls.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. luytyi

luytyi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can not create for himself the illusion work the clutch and H-shifter, while knowing that it was not working properly. And before you buy this pack , I would like to have the clutch and mechanical damage .

20. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    Im using 100% brakeforce and between 56-44 and 58-42 brakebalance on the Corvette.
    The brakes lock easily yes but it can be managed.
    I press the brakepedal max untill the wheels start locking, when they lock I ease off on the brake untill the wheels un-lock and then re-apply more pressure again, if they lock again > repeat.
    This works fairly good for me and I usually dont have any huge braking issues untill tires wear down.
    I also tried lower brakeforce (90%) and the wheels didnt lock but the brakedistance was longer so its not as efficient.

Have in mind my settings is for the Corvette and might not be so nice for the other cars.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1