International [GTR3] 19.06.16 Sunday - Sachsenring (discussion)

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Tarik Userli, May 24, 2016.

1. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Stream is running good... Up to the quali know... :)

2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Sry had crash, went to pits for repair >>>>disconnected...nah :) that would be a lame excuse....simply a bad day today and after crashing I lost my motivation completely....(one of 100 races)...guess it's time for summerbreak.

Have fun....

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  3. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Sry had to quit. Some Bug appeared. Will discribe it later.

4. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    engine broken.....

5. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Hee Guys! Could'nt make it today..unfortunately.. Good luck!!;)
    I'll try to be there on the next event!:D

Grtz! Jer

6. Stede

Stede Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Damn...Pitstop with refueling went wrong :mad:. I set a Preset with Tyrechange and "Safe" Refueling, but it only refueles 15 Litres. So I had 50l left for 1h race... I tried to refuel again, but the Pitcrew didn´t refuels my car...so I had to quit the race with no Fuel and 20 Min. Racetime left...:(

7. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Seems it was a bad sunday not only for me.....o_O

8. Zinker73

Zinker73 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Spun out ... wall ... engine toast , 3:35 left :(

9. Stede

Stede Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I'm very sad about it, becuase i had a chance to get P10. But also a lot of other racers had problems so under normal circumstances I would be on place 14 or 15.
    But until I have to quit becuase of empty fuel, it was a vary fair race, so resepect for all the drivers in the grid and congratulation to all, who see the finish-line and especially to the podium.

• Like Like x 1
  10. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I was just watching the stream and it was really fun to watch the race... very fair and respectful racing... very nice event and can't wait for the Bathurst-Event.
    Just for the records: the fastest Lap in the race was a 1:20:3xx
    So quite far away from the Hot-Lapping-Times...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nuno Relvas

Nuno Relvas Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Greetings to all drivers!

Congrats to podium and to all drivers. Indeed this is was a very complicated race, a very tecnical track. I had setup problems, i always do eheh so my time wasn´t so good as i would like but still i got to finish in 8th, i´m happy about that :)
    It was sad that many drivers didn´t show up for the race, it would be much interesting with all 32 cars in track.
    I´ve already seen the streaming and once again, it was great. Congrats.
    I checked in teamspeak to late and didn´t have the opportunity to say a thank you for the the lottery prize and the congrats words from Sebastian. Keep up the good work. :)
    (just to make a clear point, i didn´t make the interview after lottery, i wasn´t in a rush! lol don´t know who was speaking :D)
    Congrats to Tarik for making the series running! :)

Hope to see you all in next race!

Best Regards

• Like Like x 3
  12. Macaquinho

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    I had a strange bug during the race. In the beginning I unfortunately had a spin and got hit by an other driver (sry for that). As a result of that my engine sign turned red and my transmission was damaged too, but i could still race and it was ok for me. I was a bit slower than usual but was able to catch up and overtake. When my tires were worn-out I went to pit (after 30min of race). For some reason my car was placed in training/qualifying initial posission and suddenly I was put in last place. The pit menu did not vanish as well. So I immediatly went to the pit again. This time nothing happened and I could do nothing to get out of the pit. So I had to quit the race...

Never experienced that before.o_O

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Leo Kuhn

Leo Kuhn Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I found it a bit unfair that so many didn't even show up.
    If you register, either un-register in time or show up !
    Also the same old thing of people leaving the server during the race. Looks pretty bad in the stream.
    .... and than the one who could't drive under his name... sounds so stupid in the stream.....

The rest was great ! Well done Tarik. Good race, good action.
    Congrats to all the drivers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Tbh, I find that you're not in the position to judge about other drivers, as especially you were making a fuzz about Sachsenring,Leo - so that it appears somewhat strange to see you writing this. Those who attended took the challenge at least - even Sascha (Zinker) who actually didn't want to race but attended to support the race. As you can see there were also drivers who had technical issues.
    In general I also would say that summertime (incl. holidays etc.) is mostly not a good time for events, as many switch to summerbreak-mode now so to say and so the races are not as frequented as they use to be in general.
    And in my case I had some personal trouble right before the race so that I attended the server lately during Quali and wasn't in the mood to hang behind the wheel for 2 hrs anyway..which was promptly reflected in my crash (cause I usually don't crash) - and this goes for all participants - means no one can be forced to drive - if the circumstances won't allow that....

My 2 cents ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Macaquinho

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    @Sebastian Gerhart : The flag you were looking for in the stream was of course the flag of Christmas Island:D

16. Leo Kuhn

Leo Kuhn Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    You simply don't get the point.
    There is a huge difference if someone signs out LONG before the race, and those who are singed in and just don't show up !
    This way they block the slot for nothing.
    Right, no one is forced tho drive, but it's a matter of fairness and respect towards Tarik to sign out in time !!
    If for the later races there are more sign ins than starting slots, I would put all the "no shows" onto the waiting list.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Yes I agree that signing out or apologising in advance if you can't make a race is just good politeness.

I nearly signed out myself as having watched Le Mans, I'd only managed an hours sleep so was unsure I'd stay awake! lol

It's just a general thing that unfortunately people sign up for these things but never turn up. SimRacing.club did a Porsche supercup championship. I signed up for it with almost 85 other drivers (spent a week doing the skin and one for someone else) but after only three events the league was cancelled as only 6 drivers turned up for round three. Now admittedly the PSC mod for RF2 is tricky to drive (for me anyway, it's like driving a pendulum) and the guys up front we very very quick, so I think most just didn't bother as they spent more time in the wall than on the track but to simply not bother turning up is simply impolite. Same on Race2Play, did an F1 league, 20 to start with, only 3 by the end of round 3.

RaceDepartment started having problems as well but now they simply state that if you don't turn up for a round of any league you will be banned from all leagues for a year and have your membership cancelled. Yes it's made less people sign up for leagues but with the odd exception (planned holidays, family sickness for example) everyone turns up for each round.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  18. n01sname

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    I'm referring to this statement, Leo :
    If you have followed my posts here, you would have known that I've said exactly the same regarding subscribers :

https://forum.sector3studios.com/in...sachsenring-discussion.5504/page-5#post-80919

And regarding usernames this is still an open community - and if someone, for what reasons ever wants to stick to a nick (privacy etc.) it is his choice....and I persoanally welcome everyone who doesn't fall for any new crap thats coming in the shape of new adds, platforms, so-called innovations through the internet while in reality it's just stealing my time, keeping me busy with smoke 'n mirrors. Or let me say so : Just because I'm a simracer/gamer it doesn't mean that I'm neccessarily just a stupid consumer who eats any shit that has been served as something "innovative" promising to make you free and happy :)....

And I still have the impression that your post above is just there to make you look good and others bad ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  19. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys please calm down, everyone have his own opinion.

Put this effort in the next race and fight against but this forum isnt the place to fight.

Peace out :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    Don't worry Tarik, I'm hooked for this event:);)

• Like Like x 2