Help me buy a new 32" TV Screen for RaceRoom

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ben Joeres, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Ben Joeres

Ben Joeres Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    insaneozzy i wouldn't go with triple with this one i think,thats madness haha. I just think i would be having a better experience for now with this, i would replace it with a triple setup later in my gaming room probably and we can put this in the living room and our "old" samsung 40" into the sleeping room =) just a thought. the price is really good and only about € 60-70,- more then the asus vc279h.

Not sure about the resolution at the distance of about 40 inches/100cm and if i may see the pixels o_O but as i said, i can try it out and if it sucks i just give it back. Maybe someone got some experience with Sharp monitor's/Tv's, i know not alot ppl having or using this brand thats why i ask ;)

2. Ben Joeres

Ben Joeres Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    single setup with this for now, 40 inches/100cm distance about, maybe a little bit more, i love this game so much it would fill my field of view i think. the resolution is the big question i think.

Choosing stuff is so hard for me, i should stop looking for other things i know, but im so into it right now haha:D

3. Ben Joeres

Ben Joeres Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    seems everyone went to sleep =)

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Well it won't be able to compete with PC monitors in terms of response time but the datasheet looks alright. As you said, get it and test how you like the picture, it's always down to your personal preferences and there's really no telling before having seen it in action.

5. Ben Joeres

Ben Joeres Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I will do that bro, if i cant see any difference from the monitor i had 1 day ago( Asus VS278H) and the resolution is fine i will keep it.

It would be a different thing if i would be playing alot of shooters like Black ops, counterstrike f.e. but im only doing race games, MOBA's and some World of Tanks like games. I have hope in this, wish me luck. I will report if it 's any good then =)

i go to sleep now, its 6am in germany, <3 u all =)

good night zZZzzzzzzzz

6. michaelc51

michaelc51 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just buy a VR it's cheaper....! Then a triple screen !!!