How can I convert RR Replay files into video file?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle Power, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    The subject speaks for itself. I just want to have Replay files converted into standard video files so I can watch it in my computer or share with others.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    You would have to play the replay file in game and then record your screen. Usually you just press a hotkey or combination to do this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Heath

Heath Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. dungbeetle

dungbeetle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    If you have an Nvidia GeForce graphics card you can use the Shadow Play recording app.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    You can also use Game DVR which comes with Windows 10.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. JohnSimonson

JohnSimonson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    On windows 10, what is the best program to install to convert video format VOB to MP4. I consider both paid and free programs. But I haven't decided yet, many people on YouTube advise avs, movavi, and online free video converter. Which of these is better to choose?

7. AurelionSoul

AurelionSoul New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A free online video converter will clearly be inferior in video conversion capabilities to such giants as avs and movavi. They are both faster and do not lose quality during video conversion. But there seem to be more formats in movavi.

8. JohnSimonson

JohnSimonson New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, it is, I watched a video with reviews of these programs. Movavi has more formats for converting videos. There you can also change the video resolution and many more different functions. However, as in avs, but for those who care about a large number of different formats for video conversion and the fact that movavi can convert several videos to different formats at the same time, they will choose it. There is also a free version of movavi. I found an article on their official website on how to convert a vob video to mp4, click. There you can convert videos in 10 steps. The video conversion itself took me about 2 minutes, but I converted a video lasting half an hour.