How to setup triple screens

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Sector3, Nov 30, 2017.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 0 / -0
    What buttons do you have mapped to adjust the pitch then? I don't get actual pitch rather up/down/forward /backwards and then one that shifts the image up/down to align my eyes to the centre of the screen!

2. MrBones22

MrBones22 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I have my num pad keys set up for all the seat adjustments, then my WSAD set up for shift display up / down and FOV increase decrease.

The more I think about it, I think you are telling the camera that your eyes are x amount higher or lower than you said in your startup arguments, and it's adjusting the pitch based on that...

If it's not working for you in the same way I was just thinking that maybe it's an Nvidia vs AMD thing. I have an older AMD card and I know a lot of people have trouble using the Nvidia "surround" setting. Maybe if you're using that it would only adjust the center screen?

3. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    I can’t adjust the pitch angle on a triple setup. :eek:
    Only by editing the files by hand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,137 / 0 / -0
    I'm trying to get my oldest son to step away from Forza and try Raceroom. :D
    And was going to try to help him set up tripple screens with his laptop on the left and two monitors.

[​IMG]

However it won't let me surround connect allt 3 screens and I think it's the laptop htz causing the issue, that is locked to 75hz, and the monitors both have a limit on 60hz. So I can't surround any of the monitors with the laptop, only the two monitors is possible to surround in Nvidia.

Is there a way so that I can set up a 2 screen setup, so that he uses the center and right monitor?

5. sherpa25

sherpa25 Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Had wanted to try something similar (23"-32"-23") but although they're all 60Hz, couldn't make it work 'easily'. SRWE was suggested but found it cumbersome. Tried it with AC a long time ago w/ only 2 screens and it worked... but again like I mentioned quite cumbersome.

• Informative Informative x 1