I just had a shopping spree this month....

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sbtm, Sep 13, 2018.

1. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    ...and I think I made some good decisions... i hope.

At first I bought the Sim-Lab GT1 Evo Rig with some accessories and a racing seat from LTEC.

Then I bought the Small MiGE Simucube from Simracingbay...

so.. I also had to buy a new wheel :-D and I bought a Momo Mod 27 (D-shape) and the Ascher Racing C26S button plate along with the Buchfink Q1R quickrelease system.

then I bought a new 34'' 21:9 widescreen 144Hz G-Sync monitor for the rig..

but worst of all.. nothing of that is delivered yet.. :D the rig is coming in maybe two weeks? the seat in maybe 1.. next week the wheel and button plate and monitor... oh and I also have to buy Heusinkveld pedals but I guess I'll build the rig etc first and then I can think of buying more stuff...

I never spent so much money in such a short time :confused:

Some pics to enjoy:

MOD27.png C26S_1.jpg medium01.jpg GT1-V6-14.jpg ltec-pro-plus-fia.jpg Q1R_50mm_assembly.jpg simucube-acrilic-big-box-biss-c.jpg

:hearteyes:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Barracuda318

Barracuda318 Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    WOW that sure is a heck of an upgrade!
    looking forward to hearing a review of all that new gear
    and comparison to what you were using, once you get it all set up and dialed in

3. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    yeah.. it will be a massive task to build and set up everything. And somehow have to store away my old equipment then :D

4. Barracuda318

Barracuda318 Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I see you are in Germany, bummer if you were closer I would offer to store your old equipment for free:D