If you want clean Rank racing read this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doug Spinster, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Doug Spinster

Doug Spinster Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    You want to improve your REP!

• I don't care if you are slow as long as you are clean. We can increase our Rep without wreckers and I know how. If you are interested [pm me].

You will be able to better your record and be on your way to the weekly event.

This is not a gimmick, just out smarting the wreckers ;)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Be nice to read your proposal in public... otherwise one might conclude that there is an intention to try and cheat the system....

And that wouldnt be a good idea .....

Andi

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Doug Spinster

Doug Spinster Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    No cheating, just racing, there is a time when all the servers are empty, privately get together and race. We just have to get on at a time with the minimum required to get results. Reason to use PM is to keep wrecker from finding out what time the racing is so we can get our rep back up over 75 again. :) Call it a private Rep League.

4. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Most people with low rep have that statistic because of their own driving standards. Malicious wreckers are there but are not the norm and they are banned when reported. Anyone can easily raise their rep by simply racing without having off tracks. Start at the back if needed.

5. Doug Spinster

Doug Spinster Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    The server must have cleaned up since I last raced when I was maliciously wrecked by 3 or 4 drivers before the first corner. I thought I was playing Wreckfest for a moment and never went back to rank server since then.That was a month or two ago. Being just my 3rd race my thoughts of the servers was not very interested of going back and waste my time.

I went to take a look at it last week when their was only a couple people on after midnight, but not enough drivers to make the points count. What is the minimum needed for a race to count?

6. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1