News Important announcement

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Jul 21, 2017.

1. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    You have to join a server with tire wear activated, or in single player you have to activate it yourself in race settings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Recently, I was reading this topic and started to wonder, how much Bosch DDU Displays cost, I was expecting that this thing isn't cheap, but I was really surprised when I found that average price for DDU 7 is ~3800 eur... Just for your information.. How real life racing experience is expensive..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. GrimeyDog

GrimeyDog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the Help... i see what it is Now --> the Gt3 Ruf Motec Display is Not Color coded ---> Its the Main car i have been driving ---> I see that other cars do Have Color coded Tire wear Brake Temps. Will they be upgrading all the cars to have Color Coded Motec Displays???

• Like Like x 1
  4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0

Since this display in the real car is monochrome, it isnt going to have color added to it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely, and that's only just the display itself. You'll still need some sensors, a logger and a software to use all that juicy data you gathered.

6. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I agree with nate, the CDL3 display just doesn't feature colours and it will most likely stay that way.
    However (and because this thread originally was about the Porsche announcement), if you're mainly interested in driving Porsches you'll be pleased to know that the GT3 Cup car uses an adapted version of the Cosworth ICD display, so this one will have colour-coded info as well.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017