Important upcoming events !!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maciejptx, Aug 25, 2015.

1. maciejptx

maciejptx Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I'd like to mention that i would love to participate in upcoming events like " DTM Virtual Championship" but there is almost completely no information on the ingame portal or anywhere else you have to dig the internet for that events , i would love to see the portal more informative , RRE has a chance to beat iRacing with no problem but like i said it should be more informative , for example there is DTM 2015 which i has no clue how to buy/get/obtain , so that is my point , hopefully you got it and hopefully things will be sorted . regards "maciejptx" :)

2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    AFAIK you cannot buy DTM 2015 yet. You can only use it from within this championship. But since I'm not interested in modern DTM a bit, I don't know how to take part - I just never cared for it. ;)

3. maciejptx

maciejptx Active Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    well it is not only about "getting DTM 2015" thats not my point its about portal which could be more informative about upcoming events such as virtual championships etc , when, how , what time , etc like a virtual league but better thats was my point :) and RRE has a chance to be more organized than iRacing is now , including Virtual championships , video coverage from races etc

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  4. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    There is a sticky thread in News and Announcements where you can find most of the information you seek.

5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Like Alesi said, the thread in the news & announcements forum is what you seek most likely. Having that information in game would be a bit of a clutter. Too tough to relay all the information within a format that doesnt make sense to relay that info.

However, that DTM virtual championship is a competition, and like all competitions, just find it in the "competitions" tab in the game. All the info is in the sidebar of the competition page. Dates, times, track info... Not quite sure what you seek in game that isnt already present and not really hidden away. :p

Beyond that, the virtual championship has a tie-in with the real world DTM series, rather obviously. Check this out for a brief bit of info. There are more articles on the site, detailing the MP races and winners. Pretty neat really that R3E is being featured on the official DTM website.

And as Arthur mentioned, DTM 2015 isnt available to buy yet. It was released in this free competition format for the virtual championship and real world tie-in. The actual experience will be released in the coming months, probably after the season ends, and will have updated physics to go along with updated physics for the GTR3 class. Im not saying they'll release at the same time, but they will come. ;)