Problem Incorrect races format in dedicated servers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nick9320, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Nick9320

Nick9320 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hello everybody and Sector3 developers!

First of all, many thanks for your work. R3E is a beautiful sim and I enjoy every race on it.

Today we spent a few races and I found some problems with dedicated servers. I just wanna know when this problems will be resolved and whether they are fixed at all.
    1. I create Dedicated Server with DTM 2013 cars and DTM2013 rules. After that our server was visible only in standart RaceRoom game. DTM Experience 2013 mode servers list include only [RR]-servers.
    2. When the race is started I noticed that my tires not wear out and fuel still 100L all race long.
    3. In the race we could not call pit-crew for the pit-stop! Mandatory Pit-Stop rule also not works. I bind all needed buttons on my racing wheel (Logitech DFGT) but pit-stop calling still not working. It works fine only in DTM Experience in Single Race or Multiplayer mode on the [RR]-servers.
    4. My friend's engine starts loose the power after 13 laps. He drives BMW M3 DTM. On my car everything was fine (RS 5 DTM).
    5. Is there any way to manipulate with server remotely from another PC? And will it be implemented?
    Here is our server settings:
    [​IMG]

I really hope that small issues will be fixed very soon so we could enjoy online races in R3E.

Thanks for your support!

• Like Like x 1