Question Is it possible to gift vrp to a friend?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by N.Pach, Jul 30, 2015.

1. N.Pach

N.Pach Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    I am totally new to R3E and I just love this game ... there are some quirks I hope they fix but overall this could be the all time racing SIM.

I have a friend who is completly broke and want to give him some vrp.. Is there a way to gift someone vrp?

2. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    Nice idea, mate.
    You could buy some VRPs here at the Raceroom store.
    After purchase you get an email with a code. And then you can send this code to your friend, so he can redeem it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ernie

Ernie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0 / -0
    @Sector3: Maybe you could eventually implement an easier way to make a gift to a friend. Not only VRP, also content. Then i could buy a specific car or track or livery or pack as a present for a friend.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. N.Pach

N.Pach Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    That is a great idea... but what I had in mind was to purchase the 10000 vrp for 64.99 euro .... then gift him what he needs such as 7000 for me to buy content and 3000 for him ... and I still get the better deal. Gifting content would be great also! He is the type of friend that everyone has... you don't give them money! LOL!!!

Thanks for the reply Ernie ... if it does come down to it ... i will just do as you mentioned above.

• Like Like x 1