Question Is there a pack for GTR 3?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mike Davies, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    I want to buy all the GTR3 content with all the liveries in one purchase, is this available?

2. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    No, sorry. Given the popularity of this class, it's baffling why there isn't one.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    It has been rumoured that that might be because the class is still open, meaning there are still cars in the making that might be added and a pack will be offered once the class is "complete". While I don't know if that's the case I also lean towards that explanation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,037 / 0 / -0
    Well, but as mentioned before, the Hillclimb Pack consisted of the Carlsson SLK and the RaceRoom Hillclimb track at the beginning. Later on the Bimmers were added.
    If it's the reason further cars should be added, we will have to wait or to buy.:(
    Nice would be a statement by s3s.:)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  5. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    No idea why there isn't one by now

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Deni Kremer

Deni Kremer Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. jcookeusa

jcookeusa Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Yes, yes, yes!: Please S3S, get the full GTR3 cars/liveries into a pack (and while you're at it, all of the other un-packed content).

I'd really like the cars, but I also want all the liveries and can't even determine how much that would cost if I bought everything separately. The recent change to allow a purchaser to pick the one included livery was nice, except that, as far as I can tell, there's now no way to see the prices for all the remaining liveries until after you own the car.

If this situation is because more cars will be added to the GTR 3 class, then just either add those for free to customers already owning the pack or charge the reasonable difference (as with the "already owned content" type of discount).

Thanks!
    Justin

• Like Like x 4
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  8. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    thanks for the replies everyone, i guess ill just have to wait until the pack is complete. :)

• Agree Agree x 2