Issues with Proracing Dashboard application

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lorenzo, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Lorenzo

Lorenzo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hy everyone!

I'm trying to use the Proracing Dashboard telemetry by Stefan Mizzi but I managed to have it working only once. The issue I keep having, even after uninstalling the application and removing all the relative files from my pc, is that the only function that semms to work is the live timing board.
    The only time the telemetry worked instead I noticed that the tyre temp graphs were really strange (unfortunately I cannot upload any pictures because I did not take them and the graphs do not exist anymore) and on the first couple of laps of the recorded session the telemetry parameters had some strage behavior. The selected gear graph for example, in an interval where I keepd the same gear, was going up an down a handful of times. This saw teeth appearence could also be seen on the speed, rpm, trottle and brake imputs (even where they were constant, or supposed to be so).

I also want to point out that the settings I use for the app are pretty much the standard ones. Local IP and local streaming to web (the only one that gives me "Web application status is running").

If someone has a solution I would be very grateful.
    Good racing everyone!

2. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lorenzo

Lorenzo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I solved it, no issues anymore. But still, anyway, on the first recorded laps the telemetry charts look wierd.

4. Lorenzo

Lorenzo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Here's what I mean
    upload_2020-11-23_18-22-58.png