English It's always nice

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Tarik Userli, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Most of the races it's nice to met my virtual friends,always there is a friendly hello or Hi and how are you. Good Chats and faire and good damn hard races. Thats all what i want to say.

Good evening Gentlemans and... Oh wait... no ladies ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The Monk

The Monk Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    One reason I like racing sims over most genres, the community tends to be far more mature. Sure you can still find the odd numbat but in general all good. The years I have spent at Iracing, I have made a lot of friends there, always good to simply practice with let alone race.

(we do need more lady racers, raced some good ones in my time at iracing, and plenty of RL racers as well.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    can't agree more on that... always nice to to go racing in MP and meet some virtual friends and have some intense racing with nice and funny chats. A bit sad that we have no chat-lobby at the moment...
    I nearly have my 1. anniversary in MP-Racing (never really done it before in any racing-sim) and before I've never thought that racing on public servers could be so respectful, fair and so good. I've learned alot since then from you guys...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Indeed, it's a little bit frustrating :(
    Being able to make a quick "debrief" after race would be great, but we only have time for one or 2 words.

MP really need a relevant chat system to gain interest.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. AzkarateAsi

AzkarateAsi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    A voice chat would be better

• Agree Agree x 1