International Justrace is now Online

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys :)

We sure more will :) And will soon remove the token and advertise it everywhere, but first we want to clear/fix a few more issues..

Cheers
    Stefan

2. Sascha Reynders

Sascha Reynders Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0 / -0
    Wow, this sounds like a really cool project! I'll definitely have a look tonight and register :) Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this guys!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

For those who do not know, currently, if you want the telemetry data (found in the highlighted tabs in 2nd image below) linked to your profile, you will need to update your Steam ID as shown below

However, we are going to change this....and instead of Steam ID we are going to link the data by username. So, just a heads up :) You can still search for your session if not linked by clicking on "Search for Session Results"

upload_2016-7-20_13-18-47.png

upload_2016-7-20_13-21-12.png

• Informative Informative x 3
  4. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    You'll be faster than me, I've only had a wheel less than a week...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Just in case you missed it, when you race on Justrace servers your rating is auto calculated and your progress can be monitored :)

upload_2016-7-20_16-53-17.png

upload_2016-7-20_16-51-41.png

• Like Like x 1
  6. juan Fafian

juan Fafian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys, fantastic job!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    I just finished my first booked race, thanks so much guys for your efforts :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. david42fr

david42fr New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

What is the format for the steam ID? I got a STEAM_0:1:XXXXXXXXX , is that OK?

9. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi David,

No, its usually a long number, but don't worry about it now as we have updated our system to use the username to link your telemetry data and race statistics from the client tool (since you login there anyway!).

Cheers
    Stefan

10. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hello there guys!

So at Justrace, we are trying to come up with new stuff to see what really works for the community and we came up with a new concept which will be launch very soon. You will now have a say which cars and tracks will be used so that we only host events for the most voted combos!

Basically, we are going to host WEEKLY EVENTS where you will vote beforehand for the Car Class and Track!!!

So how it works? Very simple:

1. We will have 2 Weekly Events, every Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 7PM GMT. These we will then change if the community want different days/times
    2. When we'll launch this to our alpha platform, go to the Weekly Events menu
    3. Choose the Car Class and Track from the list boxes on the right and just hit "Vote for your favorite combo!"
    4. Your vote will be automatically recorded and will show up in the grid below it.
    5. The grid will be auto updated and you can see the votes real time being updated, with the most voted combos at the top
    6. You can vote for many combos as long as they are different!!!
    7. The voting will always be done for the week after. So, if you are voting this week, the votes will be for combos for the week after. Lets say we are in week 33, then the votes will be used to automatically configure and start the servers for week 34
    8. You will be automatically Registered to the top 2 if you have voted for them
    9. Of course, 1st come 1st served...
    10. That's it really! Then every week, the top 2 most voted combos will be used for the Weekly Event!

We value your say and hope that you'll like this :)

upload_2016-8-9_10-54-40.png

Cheers

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Sound nice, but I hope it will not be a GTR3 @ SPA or DTM15 @ Hockenheim game at the end :rolleyes:

Sometimes it's good to push not very popular combo to push the players using different car, on different tracks, and give a little diversity.

Maybe should you just do one combo for the vote, and set one more randomly.

But, maybe am I wrong :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    We can experiment with this...and we are democratic so lets see how it goes ;)

13. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    indeed ;)

14. Jani1980

Jani1980 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    And i wait and wait of the Mail for registration end....

15. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, seems like your email is not confirmed. You registered on 2016-08-06 11:57 and your email address looks a bit strange....and have you checked your spam folder? :)

But anyhow, I manually accept your account so you should be able to login.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Jani1980

Jani1980 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Thanks ;)

17. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Just registered and I urgently have to recommend this fine Tool @ALL - get up with your lame butts and participate, please (as soon as most of you come back from holidays/summer break -like myself- of course :) ). It might look a bit complicated on first glance but as long as you follow the instructions given and take a little time to get used to, you won't be disappointed ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Really!? Interesting. Which part/s? Maybe a video will help? :)

19. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    The introduction ist just fine - but on the customers end it might be a bit overwhelming at first glance (don't forget : you created it :) ).
    Like on my end showing a total beginner some cool drumchops which he might find confusing while for me it's just standard ;)

And generally ppl often are a bit clumsy when introduced to something out of their box or what they are used to once ...
    While..a YT Vid might help as well...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Stefan Mizzi

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

Tired of joining Weekly Events were you have no say on the cars and tracks!? Now you can vote for your favorite combo. The date and time are just trial for now, we can then also make them dynamic where people can vote for them.

Please note that this is ALPHA so there could be bugs which we will try fix asap.

So how it works? Very simple:

1. Choose the Car and Track from the list boxes on the right and just hit "Vote for your favorite combo!"
    2. Your vote will be automatically recorded and will show up in the grid below it.
    3. The grid will be auto updated and you can see the votes real time being updated, with the most voted combos at the top
    4. You can vote for many combos as long as they are different!!!
    5. The voting will always be done for the week after. If you are voting this week, the votes will be for combos for the week after. Lets say we are in week 33, then the votes will be used to automatically configure and start the servers for week 34
    6. You will be automatically Registered to the top 2 if you have voted for them (since we will have 2 events a week for example)
    7. Of course, 1st come 1st served...
    8. That's it really! Then every week, the top 2 (for example) most voted combos will be used for the Weekly Event!

Thanks!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016