Kick from server Ranked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pawel Myslinski, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Pawel Myslinski

Pawel Myslinski New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Someone with such a problem that the server throws you out of the game while driving. It is not caused by incidents.

2. S. FREDRIKSSON

S. FREDRIKSSON Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    It might be an unstable internet connection. There are a few threads about it and what you could try to improve it.

3. Pawel Myslinski

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info, I only have a question if there is any possibility to check the situation, why is this happening? (some file system) I've been playing Raceroom for over 2 years and I haven't had such problems. The only pity is the wasted reputation points

4. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Use wired connection if possible. Wireless can cause lag spikes and it can be a reason for disconnects.

5. Pawel Myslinski

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I play on a wired connection, that's normal. and on a permanent link.

I only got kicked 3 times and the question is whether it is noted somewhere in the game's system files

6. 16sth

16sth Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Were you on a 'local' ranked server? For example Aussies cant really take part in EU ranked as ping is too high.

7. yoori

yoori Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    The info might be in game log and MWTransport log. Those files are encrypted AFAIK, so only devs can read them.
    It seems strange, people usually complain about discos during session change.

Maybe try pinging beta tester on discord. Might be the quickest way.

Might be worth checking you connection stability, maybe something with your ISP or router is causing latency spikes.