Bug Leaderboard: position bar shows leaderboard before reset, time not recorded

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ChatCureuil, Nov 30, 2017.

1. ChatCureuil

ChatCureuil Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0 / -0
    On the track in a GT3 leaderboard session @ Nordschleife, the position bar shows the old leaderboard that has been deleted, and my time wasn't recorded. I also see my old ghost running with old physics (and faster than me :mad: :)).

2. Timo Heyden

Timo Heyden Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info, Damien.
    I reported it to the devs and will keep you informed if there are new informations.

3. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Looks like something is leaking, as I'm currently on P3 in Bathurst leaderboard with a lap that i did around April and there is empty space in a place where my current fastest lap should be (2:03.844)

4. lucaf9397

lucaf9397 Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    There is still some bug in Leaderboard, as it doesn't always get updated after you do new pb, then finish and go to watch leaderboard, it displays your old time there. Confused of this, you go back on the track, and there your pb is displayed correctly. But the board itself seems getting updated quite randomly. For example I just did 7:22 with BMW M3 E30 Gr A on Nordschleife, but the leaderboard still shows me my previous time 7:27 (Luca Fazzino). So we need a refresh button on the leaderboard (though its not just a refresh problem, it shows me the old pb also if I open the leaderboard with web browser).

Edit: Now I did in Leaderboard challenge one lap with BMW ProCar M1 at Nordschleife (7:20), and it doesnt display it at all in the board. Thats a shame, that behaviour kills the motivation on this otherwise genius Leaderboard system.

Edit: now some hours later I checked again and my times are updated in the Leaderboard

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  5. Leigh

Leigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    I hope no one minds me using this thread to ask a somewhat related question. Sometimes, the leaderboard displays first place with a +00.441, for example, and sometimes there is just the fastest time without it. What is the +00.xx referring to exactly? Is it from old leaderboard results that have been wiped or is it perhaps suggesting that it is possible to go faster with that track and car combo? I am a bit confuzzled! :confused:

6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    I think you are talking about leaderboards for specific cars. This is simply the gap to the fastest time in the whole car class, so somebody set a faster time with another car in the same class. You can change the car filter to see the times for all cars in the class.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Leigh

Leigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for replying, Majuh! It all makes sense to me now. :)