Problem Leaderboard times in Class P1 not registered...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pewe, Jun 22, 2022 at 3:30 PM.

1. Pewe

Pewe New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did some Leaderboard times in the P1 Class this last weekend (with the Audi R18 and the DMD P20), but none of them registered on the Boards... I also did some times with the Hillclimb Icons (134 Judd V8) during the weekend, but those registered just fine! I tried the P1 Class in the Leaderboards again today, but the problem with that class persists. I also don't get the usual confirmation text that pops up when crossing the finish line "New all time best" (or something similar..) I don't think it's a matter of server delay, but rather that something is broken with that particular class...?

Is this a known problem? Can it be something on my side (my account), something in the game, or something in Steam that could be causing this (I don't know how it's all connected...)?

I can specify cars/track combos, laptimes (and approximate times the were set) if necessary!

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +198 / 0 / -0
    I tried it and it saved my time. There was, however, a strange thing. When I looked on the site I'm several places higher than what it said to me in the game (and no, it wasn't because filters were set more strictly). It looks like many of the drivers do not show up on the site but you can see their laptimes when you're driving, at the top of the screen.

3. Pewe

Pewe New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for answering - and for testing!
    Well, something definitely seems broken here, for some users more than others... I guess this is not a big enough problem to reach the devs attention though... Pity, since I would love to hotlap some more in these great cars.

BTW, which car/track combo did you test?

4. fedor

fedor New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    The leaderboard times are not be saved ,last week f4 at Portamoue so i did some laps no time saved and still a blank page .Just tried again some listings but none of mine saved. Like the portal listings doomed to the back cupbord