Question Leaderboard upload failure

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GooseCreature, Oct 14, 2018.

1. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    When I post a leaderboard time it fails to upload (old news). Is there a destination these times go first or are they uploaded directly. I'm using Bitdefender (older news) and have the versatility to let most things through, if not all. For some reason no matter what I try it refuses to let the times through to you. Now is this because you changed something or them?
    Seems a tad unfair to be eliminated from competitions, not that I have a Rats arse chance of winning but I'm eliminated from any random draws although I've set times.
    If these times only go directly, then everything I've done (and many others) since this issue arose was a waste of time or when the problem is resolved, will the times be uploaded?
    The clock is ticking!

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    It seems to be a general problem with Bitdefender, so you should contact their support. Your lap times are obviously lost when the upload fails.

3. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    I see a lot of people having trouble with Bitdefender, but why not using another antivirus ?
    I'm using Avast free antivirus for as long as i can remember and i've never got any problems with it.

4. piloulou

piloulou New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hy sorry for my bad English
    for win 10 testing
    - Restart in safe mode of Windows **
    - Open Windows Explorer and go to C: \ Programs \ Bitdefender \ Bitdefender Security
    - In this folder, rename httpproxy.dll to httpproxy_old.dll
    - Close everything and restart normally Windows
    - Then as soon as the computer has restarted and the session is open, open Bitdefender then click on "Settings"
    - On the "Update" tab, uncheck "Update automatically", choose in the menu "Until reboot system"