Bug Leaderboards are still bugged

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ExiaRS, Feb 2, 2015.

1. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    A simple click on the profile reveals it all : "Serbia" it says ;)
    And @ExiaRS : A close, detailed look at your specs/connection anything related would be immanent cause from my guts I would say you have more serious technical issues than just a bugged leaderboard...

2. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    This have to be a connection issue o_O for I have never had any problem with it updating and I've done quit a bunch of refreshing my lap time with a better time and it's always updated correct when it's done, no lagg or delay .... :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    I just had similar happen to me.
    Practicing at Zolder loaded a leaderboard ghost a second or so faster than my last time, i beat it so decided to load another leaderboard ghost, once that ghost is loaded, my new time didnt show, it was my previous time. I think the fact i didnt leave the track to load another ghost, str8 to the leaderboard and hit challenge which seems to cause the track to be reloaded, (if not it takes a long time to load ghost and line), my previous wasnt saved to the server.
    Im guessing it may be a similar issue here

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Never tried that I always end the challenge going back to menu and then go back to leaderboard through the menu to watch time and place I achived or challenge a new, so you might have discover something there.. ;)

5. ExiaRS

ExiaRS Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    TWO years later, and this bug is still alive! I completely gave up from RRRE because of this. I have wasted easily at least 50 € on nothing as I can't properly use content I paid for.

I saw summer sale, maybe I can buy something after a year and almost got s.cked again. Started Leaderboard Challenge and after time is set and you make invalid lap, time is not recorded and yet there is in Replays. I uninstalled RRRE and freshly installed again. Now not only Leaderboards are broken, Competitions are, too! At least in the past I never had problem with times in Competitions but now the same bug like in Leaderboads. Lap is maybe recorded after few minutes but if you make invalid lap, it get never recorded.

There is no difference between Test drive, Leaderboards and Competition except in HUD.

6. ExiaRS

ExiaRS Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    4+ years later...
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/211500/discussions/1/35219681673478588

...and leaderboards are still bugged! This bug completely killed my interested in this game no matter how much I like it.

When I tried again RRRE in July during Steam Summer Sale because I thought maybe it's finally fixed so I could buy something, I again encountered that my leaderboard times are not recorded even I see the new best time in Replay section. Absolutely unbelievable and yet game has always online DRM.

7. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Considering you are the only one reporting the problem, it's safe to say that it's a connection problem on your side and not a game bug.

8. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    My leaderboards are working perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SVG BIOSPORT

SVG BIOSPORT Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
  10. ExiaRS

ExiaRS Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I tried RRRE again after summer sale because we have a Black Friday "sale" of the year.
    Lo and behold, here we go again:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572283948
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1572285532

Not buying anything. Will try again on the next summer sale.

Just because I reported it doesn't mean I am the only one.
    Project Cars has leaderboards, too and zero problems with my times and I never had problems with AC, too.

11. Rends

Rends Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Well i have no problems with recording /updating the leaderboard.
    But there is a difference between the position displayed on the ingame top bar and the position on the leaderboard website.
    Did a 2.01 with a Porsche on Nürburgring and ingame it say P82 Leaderboard 3 but on website it says P3 leaderboard 4. the guys infront or behind are the same and time differences too.

12. Andy Kettler

Andy Kettler Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,109 / 0 / -0
    Nürb GP ? What Porsche ? GT3 ?

13. Rends

Rends Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0