Let's play a game....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tim Cannon, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Tim Cannon

Tim Cannon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    boredom has taken over. let's play Sleep with/Marry/Kill :) you may know this game by a different name ;) i just decided to go with the rated PG name.

list 3 people for the next poster to decide which they would sleep with, which they would marry, and which would they kill. the 3 people can be fictional or real, female or male, and from the past, present, or future. but if you want to submit 3 choices, you have to answer the previous post :p

i'll start...
    Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton

2. Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    No one wants to play, eh. Ok, i'll play with myself. Ha

Really I would like to kill them all, but since I have to choose....

Miley Cyrus to sleep with, Paris Hilton to marry (she probably can't cook, but at least I could stay in some nice hotels all over the world), and I would enjoy killing Kim Kardashian.

Now let's up the ante....

J-F Chardon, Sonat Ozturk, Anthony Monteil

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    *cough your mom *cough

4. Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    i think you misunderstood the rules :p

you have to choose first, then you can add two more names along with Mrs Cannon

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    I would kill all three immediately on sight - I hate crazed & cocky "sillicon-botox-hollowpart" celebrities that appear like their own persiflage :D....but anyway :

1.My Wife 2. My Wife 3. Dick Cheney

6. Tim Cannon

Ratings:
    +255 / 0 / -0
    Oh I know how you feel. These are only hypothetical tho. And since I doubt your wife reads these forums, I think you should make the tough choices :rolleyes:

Seems that nobody is willing to go near the latest 3 choices. Could it be that this testosterone saturated, racing community might suffer from a certain phobia?:D maybe we need @Bailey Lagstrum for this one ;) I know she's married, but this is just a game :)

7. Bailey Lagstrum

Bailey Lagstrum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0 / -0
    LOL

I would guess those of us who are married could say our spouse could qualify for all 3 given certain circumstances... like the time he washed his paint brushes in MY DISHWASHER. Yes, it was clever... would have been even more so if he had not done it with some dishes in there. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1