Bug List since patch (il'l update my post)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tarik Userli, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Please use this thread exclusiv for reported Bugs and not as a discussion

Make the work for sector3 devs more easy.

Please describe your known Bug in a short sentence.
    And read this Post and compare it with your Bug, that prevent double posts about the same Bug.

• LCD Display going off and I can't enable them (GT Masters, Z4) reportet from different Users
    • Carsetup menue flickering
    • gears are not single adjustable
    • Join lag is still there
    • Shadow Performance on spa is still bad
    • Logitech DFGT issues
      Yesterday, my wheel was stuck in > 900 degrees of rotation, regardless of what the steering wheel rotation was set in the logitech profiler or the game settings.
      Today, my wheeel is stuck at 180 degrees of rotation or less.
    • R3E menu screen is missing part of the animation in 5760 x 1080 resolution.
      Left monitor is black
      Center monitor shows R3E game menu (single player/multiplayer alpha/competitions.....)
      Right monitor shows white screen with animation playing in the background.
    • when cycling cockpit views (from driver seat) the sound doesn't change when the cam is on the hood or front bumper: it keeps using the "in cockpit" sound (MP4-12C/Monza)
    • DTM 2015:
      Brakes do not become red during hard braking

• lowfps in rear view mirror
    • lowfps on car surface as well (choppy transitions)
    • Ran two Single Player races this morning (WTCC 2014, GT2) and noticed that even though I qualified 1st and 7th respectively, I was placed at the back of the grid for the start of the race both times.
    • In custom championships always start last, no matter position in qualy.
    • game crashes after Race loading screen or entering in settings menu with certain audio devices such as Razer Kraken USB in my case
    • I'm not convinced that adaptive AI is working after the patch, done several short races to bring them up to speed, and re ran the races again, and the AI are still as slow.
    • In single player mode against the AI I qualify on pole, and when the race starts, I START LAST, STONE LAST. I run the AI at about 105-115 so to catch them is not easy, when I get to overtake them the bump me off, before the patch I could run with them within half a secondat 110%
    • When the game started I lost my HUD completely, I had no laptime, no typre where anddamage indicator. Norace time
    • Evenwhen the race was fineshed I got no race results, nothing. I had to go to task manager and kill the game via that
    • -the german translation is missing in the added option to load opponent cockpits (Video/Custom Settings). There only stands "§LoadOpponentsCockpits_Text, §LoadOpponentsCockpits_Text"
    • Pressing pause and then returning sends me to the garage rather than continuing race.
    • DTM2015 @ Oschersleben: The AI crashes into the end of the pit wall when exiting the pits.
    • In a multiplayer race the camera suddenly changed from "in car" to "motor bonned"-cam and after a few seconds igot a disconnect
    • But I get this message spamming me on almost every lap in DTM 2015 in my rear mirror, despite having the hud overlays disabled..
      And I aso get the pit window open / closing, so I don't see the point of thismessage. Don't need or want it at all.
    • When I select 23 as number of oppents in the "DTM experience 2015" and "ADAC GT Masters experience 2015" and return to the menu after a race or switch to another experience and then go back to "DTM experience 2015" and "ADAC GT Masters experience 2015" the number of oppents is always resetted to "1" and not saved to "23". If you select the number of oppents between 1-22, this numbers are saved correctly, when you come back to the menu next time to start a new race.
    • Noticed in a GTR 3 race against the AI that the back lights were flickering when I was within 50/100 - 200/250 meters behind that AI.
    • DTM Experience 15 - tracks not always loading - getting black screen hang about 50% (?) of tries. Only way to clear is to reboot PC (game will not restart as after using task manager to shut it down, steam says 'app already running').Newly purchased content (in my case a WTCC14 Honda) - not loading - Message: "content error 20103" - car failed to load.
    Date: 26.10.15
    • If you want to add more negative camber front or rear you have to press the right arrow. With the other cars like DTM92 you have to press the left arrow to achieve the same.
    • Everytime I try to use either of the two Chevrolet's in the GR5 cars as soon as it starts to move I get a total lock up, doesn't matter what track, sound keeps going in the background, but I can't alt/tab or CAD ot of game, I have to hit the reboot button of the PC, not the best thing to do..
    • In ADAC GT Masters 2014 almost all AI drivers came into the pitlane, but no one stopped for driver change. Then in the second half of the race all received penalties for that.
    Date: 28.10.15
    • if you finish too close to another car the person who came second still has control of their car.
    (i have added 3 crashdmps from me)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    "gears are not single adjustable"
    not a bug, this is true for the real life cars.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Ah i dont know thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Feel free to add your known Bugs here.

5. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Don't know if it's a common thing for all cars but:
    - when cycling cockpit views (from driver seat) the sound doesn't change when the cam is on the hood or front bumper: it keeps using the "in cockpit" sound (MP4-12C/Monza)

6. icemanfrance

icemanfrance New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    DTM 2015
    Brakes do not become red during hard braking

7. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Might be wrong but I've read something about this somewhere already... known bug i think..

• Like Like x 1
  8. chrisnj

chrisnj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the heads up!

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Tom Ka

Tom Ka New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    - low fps in rear view mirror
    - LCD off in different cars (GTM, WTCC, DTM)
    - flickering in Car Setup

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Global and intended, has always been like that.

11. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    When cycling from passenger seat sound is different tho... shouldn't it follow the same idea?

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Tarik Userli

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Please use this thread exclusiv for reported Bugs and not as a discussion

Make the work for sector3 devs more easy

• Like Like x 1
  13. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    low fps on car surface as well (choppy transitions)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Glen Kabis

Glen Kabis Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +199 / 0 / -0
    This is normal. Audi and BMW have carbon fiber(?) covers over the brakes, Mercedes don't and still glow. Was same with 2014 cars I think.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    In custom championships always start last, no matter position in qualy.

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. AzkarateAsi

AzkarateAsi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    UPDATED
    game crashes after Race loading screen or entering in settings menu with certain audio devices such as Razer Kraken USB in my case

• Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  17. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    I'm not convinced that adaptive AI is working after the patch, done several short races to bring them up to speed, and re ran the races again, and the AI are still as slow.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Did u delete the AAI file?

19. AnthonyRofail

AnthonyRofail Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi

I have found 2 major issues, after spending $200.00 on the game this should not happen.

1) In single player mode against the AI I qualify on pole, and when the race starts, I START LAST, STONE LAST. I run the AI at about 105-115 so to catch them is not easy, when I get to overtake them the bump me off, before the patch I could run with them within half a second at 110%

2) I race in league on Thursdays. Never to have a problem, tonight was a race. Myself and Mr Berger qualified within 0.044 of each other. When the game started I lost my HUD completely, I had no laptime, no typre where and damage indicator. No race time.. NOTHING. Please understand why I am a little annoyed ATM. I was leading the championship coming into this race. I still don't know where I fineshed. Even when the race was fineshed I got no race results, nothing. I had to go to task manager and kill the game via that.

Please note, I had no such problems before the patch.

Ant

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the list. We will investigate these issues.

This is not a bug and has always been the case. The only camera that has external sounds is the "Swingman/Third-person" camera.

• Useful Useful x 1