Bug List since patch (il'l update my post)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Tarik Userli, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Updated

2. Metzger

Metzger New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The issue with LCD going off happened to me yesterday on multiplayer race with WTCC2014. When I join the server everithing is fine until I get back to the pit. after that LCD is off no metter what I do I need to exit and rejoin the server(I guess to load the car again). Never saw it on single player.

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    This bug is a special friend of mine, and it's been there before the update as well, but it is a rare one and hard to reproduce.

Up until now it was my suspicion that it is caused by keyboard/button inputs at exactly the moment the server switches sessions, can you confirm this? F. e., for me it happened twice when looking at the timings and clicking the back button at exactly that moment.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  4. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Nope, is this recommended?

Apart from this the AI are just no good, they are generally alot slower than they were a few months back, they don't fight back, block or anything now, their pace is slow, brake way to early and to long before the corners, really slow going through the corners, you could get some really tough hard fought races with them once, but now it's like ameture hour in one straight line.

5. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    is this with adaptive? by slow you mean they cant keep up with you or they dont race with you? if they are slow try set the difficulty i use 107.

the ai were toned down a lot in terms of fight when they did the overhaul... the programmer has said he is working on making them race more, ai is is never a quick processes tho.

6. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    I only use adaptive, I want them to race me, not just given a boost, for me they shouldn't of been toned down, they were fine once, as for the racing all of the above, here's a example, if I used adaptive AI with the GT3 or ADAC 2014 a few months ago they would really fight and saty with you, now even after running a race to bring them up to speed, I can put 3/4 secs a lap on them every lap, and as soon as you pass they just fall back.

7. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    the highly recommend deleting the ai file and letting them re-ajust, i estimate 2 race weekends per car track combo and they should match you.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Remind me where this file is again pls..

9. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\Player1\aiadaptation.xml I think.

I don't use adaptive ai myself I prefer setting it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    Please no discussion here

Its hard for me to find out whats important for the list and whats not ;)

Or we need a Moderator for this thread :D

11. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Data LCD display bug

Hi there!

Since new update, I started to experience some annoying but with cockpit data display.

When I am joining a multiplayer game and entering session (no matter, practice, quali or race), after few laps my display freezes. The most frequent situation when one session done and new has begun. For example, from practice to quali, or from quali to race.

The issue happens with different cars and different tracks.

Even in singleplayer mode.

Had somebody to deal with something similar?

2015-10-23_00003.jpg

12. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Adaptive AI seems fine now once I got rid of the old .xml file, so thx's to Shardshunt for that.
    AI at Bathurst in the GT3's have no idea how to approach 'The Chase' corners, they go in way to fast and lose coming out.

13. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Just two small things.Despite setting DTM 15 timer to 10 min the race seems to start from 8 min like the setting I have in normal R3E.Plus one that was before.Pressing pause and then returning sends me to the garage rather than continuing race.

14. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yeh sems to happen all the time now really annouying.

15. Frank25

Frank25 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    -the german translation is missing in the added option to load opponent cockpits (Video/Custom Settings). There only stands "§LoadOpponentsCockpits_Text, §LoadOpponentsCockpits_Text". Please fix this.

Attached Files:

16. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    When I select 23 as number of oppents in the "DTM experience 2015" and "ADAC GT Masters experience 2015" and return to the menu after a race or switch to another experience and then go back to "DTM experience 2015" and "ADAC GT Masters experience 2015" the number of oppents is always resetted to "1" and not saved to "23". If you select the number of oppents between 1-22, this numbers are saved correctly, when you come back to the menu next time.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    the game is meant to limit you to 23.

18. Frank25

Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -0
    24 was wrong, it happens when I select 23 as the number of oppents. I've corrected my text to 23.

19. Mudman79

Mudman79 Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    DTM 2015 @ Oschersleben: The AI crashes into the end of the pit wall when exiting the pits.

The AI generally seems to never overtake. Just if a car spins and leaves the racing line. After a couple of laps they build a conga line.

20. shardshunt

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    its being worked on by the ai dev. ai is never a quick processes, but from what i understand he is currently making them more willing to overtake a car with a very large speed difference so they are better with avoiding accidents ect.