List track sections where the AI are hopeless and need a fix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamesleegte, Sep 22, 2020.

1. jamesleegte

jamesleegte New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I love racing AI in R3E, however there are some sections in tracks where the AI spoil these races because they are so slow or terrible or have traction advantages. Please list the ones that drive you crazy.
    I race AI between 110-115.

1. Melco Hairpin at Macau. They are so slow through here, if I have an AI directly behind me going into the hairpin, I can pull over a one second gap coming out of the hairpin and at 105 AI I have gained 1.9 seconds out of the hairpin. This for me is R3E AI at its worst, Please fix them. Racing WTCR cars at Macau is one of my favourite combos in all of sim racing and it’s massively spoilt and let down by AI at Melco hairpin.

2. Hockenheimring GP needs possibly a complete overhaul but T1 from a standing start they are a mess and also the Mercedes corners they ram you and dive bomb you constantly, it’s almost like you are invisible to them.

3. Nurburgring GP Warsteiner curve they are able to carry so much more speed and have a ton of extra traction that it ruins your chances of drafting them and out braking them into the NGK chicane and this is my favourite part of the track.

2. Skev

Skev Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    T2 at the Red Bull Ring the F3s brake very early. This is with AI at 112