Logitech G29 Pedal game elevated

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Sam, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Sam

Sam New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

I have a Logitech G29 Steering Wheel and Pedals, and my question is, if there's a platform base, for the pedals that adjust the height, so that the driving position looks like a f1 position, and a street car or sport car position?

The platform base needs to fit the pedals, because the pedals are large.

I can't afford and donĀ“t have space, to buy a wheel stand, as a reminder.

Best regards

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Your best option would be to mount them on top of a wooden box of some kind, bear in mind as you raise them you will also need to angle them towards you....

3. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    If you don't care about looks too much, you can do various things with those pedals for very cheap...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Take away the failed attempt drillholes and you have a decent set of upside down G29 Pedals :)

5. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    I wouldn't really call it "failed attempts", it's just that getting the pedal positions and the angle of the backplate right can be trickier than it looks and may require further tweaking once you've tried it for a few hours. It took me a good two weeks to finally be fully happy with how it was all placed. And what you see here was not really meant to be final, I intended to replace the backplate and the side parts with final ones and generally make it all look better and clean it up...but I admit I never actually bothered, since it works just fine and it lives under the desk where nobody can see it anyway, so... ;)