Looking for Multiplayer? Are you an US Driver? Jump in here!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ::SKRO::, Apr 7, 2015.

1. b1111118

b1111118 New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hi everybody!

• Like Like x 3
  2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Hey B! Dang it's about time! :D
    Welcome!

3. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    @MeMotS @::SKRO:: any way to put a 5-10 min practice in the second event...drinks, dog, stretch, bath between events?

Thoughts?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    ohhh look who Chevy Cruzed into town :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    I'll tell Crazy Horse @MeMotS to add the "take 5" break between the events

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Cool, thanks. I think everyone will be happy with that.

of course I could be wrong...but I have old bad hockey back.

7. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    everything seems to be working fine with the pitstops on ADAC 14, only thing I would mention to the guys is to make sure they dont rotate or change tires as your pitstop will be longer than 1 minute, just change drivers

8. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Done
    Added 5 minute practice(break) on second race.

9. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Off to yodelling camp eh?

10. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Esr-2 has been setup for tomorrow's race. ( [Race Club] ADAC 14 @ Laguna Seca
    JUN 13th - 9:00PM CST )
    Please note i added 5 min practice to the second race by request, This for people to have a window where they can take a break between race.
    Although last night the server stayed stuck during that session and did not move from practice to qualification, so maybe we will reconsider this 5 min break for tonight's race.

Edit: did some test right now by myself and ran the server with 3 race and 5 min practice and qualification on each race. No issue at all.
    Of course being by myself could help , What we got last night could be some sync issue among all the players.
    So in light of a successful test i think we will keep the 5min practice for race 2 tonight after all :)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  11. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Well yesterday server was a thing of beauty! No lag, no warping, no problem at all! Sonoma is really an amazing track and wtcc there is just perfect combo.
    I had a blast chasing @Tim Cannon in R01! I almost thought I would get you at some point toward the end of race!! But close finishing with an Alien is something a Mortal really can boast a lot!! :D:D
    Anyway first section is still my toughest nemesis. The first two turns are brutal and fwd are like savage mad horses when approaching there.
    I wish there were more than us yesterday but yeah.. Going into summer time so I guess we'll be a bit slow regarding attendance. Hopefully tonight will be better! Don't forget: ADAC 14 @ Laguna Seca! With FORMATION LAP!! ;) ESR-2

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Was good fun last night. I really struggle with Sonoma, just haven't raced it much. The track is just incredible though...well done and fun /hard to drive. As Emilio says, the first two turns are just insane, I lose time their all the time. Oddly I seem to flip my car(Lada) on T4....back to my roots I guess.

Second race was good fun when all the fast BMW drivers flipped to FWD cars. I got my lap time down ~1:45.6 or so when I was barely able to get to 1:47 in the first Qually session....So at least I was improving. Just hard to stay consistent on that track for a race.

Two last place finishes which were a lot of fun :)

Again, just an incredible track, imo.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I think that blip was caused by someone coming into the server just as practice ended, conti was it? Then it went all weird.

14. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    It worked out surprisingly smooth for me (ping around 220) - ok, we were just around 10 Players..but the old WTCC 13, man...:) sewing machines on skates compared to 014....:D....need more power, more torque, more anything...
    I really would love to join the ADAC Session but guess it will be too late (need to change my sleep patterns anyway)

• Like Like x 1
  15. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Devastating race (for me) at Laguna
    Leaving aside the craziness happened with the mandatory pits (LoL @Richard Powell, we got a podium!!), wanted to show you my WIP automated excel chart for Champs (always loved when excel does all the work for you! :-3)
    Missing atm a bunch of details (Team standings/Manufacturer standing/time stats... etc) but I'll see if they can be implemented at a later stage.
    So yeah, again, this is just an example of what it might be race results
    Cheers
    [​IMG]

16. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    [Race Club] PROCAR @ Nurburgring (GP)
    JUN 14th - 8:00PM CST
    [​IMG]

Server name: ESR-2
    SERVER IS PASSWORDED SO PLEASE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON STEAM IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ESR!!

I'll post the password on ESR Steam Group Page under tonight's event
    -------------------------------------
    Mode: Get Real
    Fuel: Off
    Visual Damage: Off
    Race Finish Duration: 100
    Cut Rules: Slow-down
    Mandatory Pitstop: Off
    Tyre: On - 1x
    Mechanical Damage: Off
    Flag Rules: Black Only
    Race Series Format: RRE/Custom
    Wrecker prevention: On
    RACE 01
    Time of day: [P] Sunrise, [Q][R] Morning
    Practice: 30 mins
    Qualifying: 15 mins
    Race: 45 mins
    Slots available: 20

@MeMotS / @Tim Cannon could you take care of this? (Starting time is 8PM CST)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Richard Powell

Richard Powell Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    We call that doing a 'Bradbury' here in Oz:-

• Like Like x 3
  18. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    Server is up with those settings.
    Please note the password has been changed ( due to popular demands )
    Check under event details for password.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ::SKRO::

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    LAWL MY PASSWORD!! :D:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Sean Kenney

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    I actually had a lot of fun last night...usually very frustrated in the ADAC/GT3 cars for me. My lap times were getting better as we continued, so that always helps, however little an improvement they are.

The first race was terribly amusing. After a mix-up on my starting position with @MeMotS, which was amusing to me, I thought I was ahead of him in qually, then the race started and I didn't get to see how the Qually ended and I didn't have my position bar up, lol. I was relieved though he was ahead of me, since he is faster. :) After the pit it was pretty funny as everyone started to get drive throughs and DQs(no drive swap and god knows what else lol), I started to laugh and think I could win this race! Then I crossed the line, DQ! BUT being the last of the DQs the ADAC governing body still gave me the podium for 3rd :)

Second race I really got my lap time down, but couldn't put it together for Qually. Then on the first lap after the formation lap, I warped a bit, thought things were really odd.....then after a few more laps I realized I couldn't see anyone, so I left to not damage anyone else. Shame I felt I put in some great laps.

I think the internet issues happened bc @::SKRO:: was behind me and he was forced to resort to technical sabotage to pass me last night :p

Thanks, was fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015