English Looking for OTL and VRO teams?

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Woodcote, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    can anyone help?
    I was contacted through Discord by a Martin from an online team/group called OTL but the links in the email (sent from Discord) dont seem to take me anywhere and i cannot find that team/group in Discord or in here.

Secondly i was at Spa in the Rookie race and someone i was racing with has a team against their name (Virtual Race Online) which i can see in the race results but again i cannot find that team on here...any ideas how i contact them?
    It was one of the closest and cleanest races i have had so far and would like some more of that please :)

...generally i'd like to join a team/group that organises regular races. i am already with SimRacing UK doing some cracking FR90 and early DTM '92 races which is one night a week but i am looking for some more
    thank you

2. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. geoffers

geoffers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
  4. Woodcote

Woodcote New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    yeah it could be but i do not see any R3E races scheduled ... just wish i could reply to the email/discord post i received. It feels rude to even reply
    Thank you for find me this info i checked Google and searched this forum but did not find anything