Love it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quekel, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Quekel

Quekel Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Recently tried RaceRoom after playing mostly Assetto Corsa and Rf2. Well with playing AC I ment more looking for mods and testing tracks and skins out...

I only play in VR and was not satisfied with the VR performance, UI and FFB in AC.

I noticed RR before but never really gave it a try till I was bored of searching Racedepartment and forums for downloads..

Once I tried the free maps and tracks that came with the download I was amazed by how it runs in VR and how well the FFB is.
    I bought the full pack (Via VRP since its alot cheaper, steam DLC way to overpriced??)

Love the ranked races since it's the first time i'm actually learning the tracks properly!

Would love to see some more F1 tracks though ;)

For now RR is my main game and Rf2 second. AC uninstalled to clear up space ;)

Keep up the good work!!

• Like Like x 8
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  2. MrBones22

MrBones22 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Good to hear, I'd love to pick up a VR headset sooner or later. It's definitely a hassle to go to a separate webstore to get the VRP then get an email, get the code, etc. to get the best deal. It would be nice to do it all through Steam...maybe there's too big of a percentage that has to go to Valve on DLC sales, and thus, the VRP sales are done somewhere else?

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Valve takes 30% of your payment. If I'm not mistaken, it takes less for big titles, but R3E isn't one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. craigszxtt

craigszxtt New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What vr headset are you using I'm on the quest 2 but found the resolution very blurry and pixelated in the distance make brake markers hard to read