Problem Made triples work and now no wheel or pedals

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by RaceFan_05, Aug 23, 2019.

1. RaceFan_05

RaceFan_05 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have recently tried this sim, I liked so I purchased the DTM DLC. Followed instruction for the triples and now my wheel and pedals are not detected. I have tried a reinstall and suggested in another post but no change. I tried just binding without detecting but all has failed. Can this be resolved or have I wasted my money? Wheel is CSL and T3pa pro pedals.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    what did you do to get triples to work , can you go back to single screen and test if your pedals/wheel are found ?

Andi

3. Racki

Racki Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +131 / 0 / -0
    Can you confirm that you see your controller devices in the Gamecontroller window in Windows Control Panel?

4. RaceFan_05

RaceFan_05 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes all devices are found and working fine with all other sims. It has only happened after i setup the triples.I was using the free content on single screen and was working fine. I installed DTM and got the triples working and now cannot drive. :-(

5. RaceFan_05

RaceFan_05 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just did this test and sadly they are not detected at all anymore. To get the triples to work I followed instruction i found on this forum. I will try another reinstall as I hate wasting may hard earned cash!!

6. RaceFan_05

RaceFan_05 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok after some reinstalling...twice...it has been found there is a couple options in the steam game properties menu. I changed them to global input settings and it worked. Triples are also working without the "set launch options" parameters set as it was before.

7. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Triple screens might work without the parameters, but you will probably have a distorted view.