Question Missed the premium pack sale

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Olijke Poffer, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Olijke Poffer

Olijke Poffer Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hi all,

I’m new here so first of all hello to you all.
    I just purchased the europeen track pack and the gt car packfor €51.54.
    Now I see on the R3E store the premium pack wich contains everything for €51.51. :(
    Is there a way to refund my car and track pack amd buy the premium pack instead..

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I can't promise you anything because on strictly legal terms the developer/publisher haven't done anything wrong, so they aren't obliged to be accomodating in this case.

However, I suggest to open a ticket here: http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/new-ticket and describe what happened. Also include all info that will be neccessary to trace the transaction, like your Steam username, RR username, any e-mail address you're using for either of both accounts and the transaction number or a screenshot of your transaction history in RR (click where it shows your vRP in the upper right in the game's portal).
    They might turn your inquiry down, but it's worth a shot cause it would be the decent thing to do for them in this case, also because imo the portal should actually offer you to get the premium pack once the price of the items in your cart gets close to what it would cost to buy the premium pack.

3. Olijke Poffer

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply. I know it is my own fault and a very stupid one. I agree when they should made a notice when I buy a pack which also is in a premium pack at the same price.
    I opened a ticked and ask if they will swap the packs. Fingers crossed..

4. BrianBosch

BrianBosch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    Hi Olijke, Great choice! Hopefully our Eastern friends are so kind to solve this for you. You are also familiar with buying the VRP points before you buy content? E.g. the Premium pack.
    I'm also curious about your first impressions of R3E.

For me personally a great extra racesim besides the other well known titles. Often you read the one OR the other. I like the approach of the one AND the other :)

5. Olijke Poffer

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Hi BrianBosch,

Thusfar I really like R3E. I play only in VR and the first thing I noticed is the flickerfree VR experience. Pcars 2 is my main RaceSim but I can’t stand the flickering in VR. To bad because I really like the game.
    Anyway, lets hope the developers can and will help me out with this. I keep an eye on the replay from them because the sale is only until 05-07-‘18

• Like Like x 1
  6. BrianBosch

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    I know you also like PCars2 and VR like I do, my userid over there is BrainsBush and cannot be changed to BrianBosch... :)

7. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    @Olijke Poffer

Just a tipp for future purchases:

Go to: https://www.raceroomstore.com/
    Choose: "virtual Racing Points (vRP)"
    Then get the 7500 vRP or 10000 vRP pack.. they give you an additional discount of 30% (7500vrp) and 35% (10k vrp)

Example: Premium Pack costs 51,51€ discounted? That should be around 5000 vRP I think. So you can get 10k vRP for 65€ in the store... spend 5000 vRP on the Premium Pack (so like 33€ with the 35% vRP-Pack discount), and still have 5000 vRP left for your next purchases. ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Olijke Poffer

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the tip. I will keep that in mind next time. :D

9. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +478 / 0 / -0
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Olijke Poffer

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Thanks... Lets still hope they will help me out with this.

11. Kitsune Magyar

Kitsune Magyar Professional Betatester Developer

Ratings:
    +9,236 / 0 / -0
    Hello @Olijke Poffer !

Your packs have been removed and you have been refunded. The money spent should be available in your Steam wallet.

• Love it! Love it! x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Olijke Poffer

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the kindness. Only I just wanted to buy the premium pack for €51!51 but now the price is €23 more expensive than this morning. I waited for a reaponse before I purchase again but now I regret it. €23 is a lot of money for just 2 hours waiting.. see attached image.

Is there a change I can buy it for the price this morning?

Attached Files:

13. FormelLMS

FormelLMS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +229 / 0 / -0
    Was the price of 51.51 after the purchase of the europeen track pack and the gt car pack for €51.54?
    Then this was the price without that packs, because you've owned them already.
    Now, you don't own them anymore and the price for the premium pack is higher.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Don't regret it, just buy the premium pack and you have all current content. So many good content in this game, not only those 2 packs you bought.

And what @FormelLMS said is true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. BrianBosch

Ratings:
    +129 / 0 / -0
    As written earlier and also by others: buy VRP points first and then the premium pack. We Dutchies like bargains ;)

16. Olijke Poffer

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Ah that could be the case. But why then a refund? I then could have purchased the premium pack instead.;)

17. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Just go to here and buy 7500 vRPs for only 49.99 €, so you can buy the premium pack for 7499 vRP.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Olijke Poffer

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Yeah just bought 10.000 vRP points. Thanks for all thehelp guys.. much appriciated.

• Like Like x 2