Bug Moscow Raceway - penalty on corner 2

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by OverTheClock, Aug 14, 2017.

1. OverTheClock

OverTheClock Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    on our last training event for the next league race 3 drivers have received a strange penalty on corner 2.
    Also a driver driven in leaderboard reported this issue to me.

Race Details:
    Layout: FIM
    Difficulty: Amateur
    Class: DTM 2016

They all have no warings in corner 1 and have not touched the curb on corner 2. Then instant penalty on apex - approx. one second after the black barrier (see image)
    20170814172934_2.jpg

This issue is not reproducable atm - and no recordings are exists. But maybe there is some small hidden artifact/penalty zone in the track line and someone can take a look into this. This was my first guess.

Are pentalties saved in replay files? If yes, i can upload it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    What was the penalty?

3. OverTheClock

OverTheClock Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    It was the cut rule penalty. In this case Drive-through.

4. Paul Darke

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Thanks. I will try and reproduce, but as you weren't able to, it may be impossible for me to reproduce.

5. Paul Darke

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    I could only test in Amateur mode in SP and could not get a cut track warning without running quite a long way over the rumble strip.
    Also tested in MP but could only use Get Real (I can't run a dedi server). Same result as above.
    If the image you posted is indicative of your track position when you received the penalty, then the penalty is obviously incorrect.
    However as I am unable to reproduce without being significantly further to the left there is not much that can be done at this point.

6. kL1ck

kL1ck Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    iam unsure if aware of this issue , few minutes ago on nordschleife tourist , i joined into quali , cant remember but maybe 10 people was on this server , i drive out the pit and directly in the 1st light left turn downhill i recieved a penalty for cutting , i wasnt off track

this happens a few times , still after ESC into pit to drive a new time

maybe only maybe this is since the last average ping hotfix , causes a misscommunication with the server ?

7. kL1ck

kL1ck Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    sry doublepost i cant edit o_O ??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Xentran

Xentran New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    got the same Cut rule penalty at the same spot.

2017-08-14 1351 0001.jpg
    i cant reproduce it too. But for sure, there is something wrong. I hope Sector3 can take a quick look into it so they can find something maybe. It's really frustrating if u get this penalty in a race.