Resolved Motion FFB.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by matteman, Apr 2, 2015.

1. matteman

matteman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    It appears my motion platform feedback has been inverted since the update. I have the FFB inverted option on, as it feels best with my CSW V2. When i switch this option to off the platform corrects its self, however the wheel feels erratic and uncontrollable. Both wheel and platform were working fine prior to the update. I cant remember if i had the inverted option on before, however i am reasonably sure i did??
    I use Motion Systems software to run the motion.
    Any advice?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by matteman, Apr 2, 2015 (1 points)
  3. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    You can find your old profiles you can open these files with notepad and find your previous settings
    mine are located .../Documents/My games/Simbin/RaceRoom Racing Experience/Userdata/Controlset

4. FunkyChicken

FunkyChicken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -0
    So the platform reacts on the FFB-output and not the telemetry? Sorry, I don't have a motion rig, but it feels strange to me to feed the actuators by FFB signals rather than positional signals from the car?!
    Are there no options in the motion control software?

5. matteman

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    Best Answer
    Thanks for your reply. You got me thinking (cause iam new to motion) . I had a bit of a cable/rig tidy up and had plugged my platform in wrong way.
    Well they say it takes a real man to admit his mistakes, but honestly i just feel a bit stupid right now. Perhaps the real man feeling will come later.:oops:

6. matteman

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    How do i switch this thread to not a problem?