Problem Mouse and keyboard problems

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by MisterAkuma, Apr 1, 2015.

1. MisterAkuma

MisterAkuma New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I am having a weird problem with both my mouse and keyboard while in game. The problem is not present when the game loads, but it begins as soon as "device detected" is shown on screen. From then on, I experience severe lag on my mouse (clearly visible moving the pointer around), and button presses are not registered, or it register several presses (for example, when changing settings, clicking once on the arrow to lower a settings, it keeps going down/up). The same happens with my keyboard, key presses are not registered or it gets "stuck" (pressing Esc to access the menu results in going into the menu and back into the game for example).

I'm using a Logitech G27, and a wireless Genius mouse and keyboard. The whole combo works flawlessly on other sims and in Windows with or without the wheel connected.

It ends up being really annoying and making the car and track selection a 5 minute thing.

Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

Patrick

2. Alexis

Alexis New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    if I remember---------Main Menu
    ---------control parameter
    ----------and select Logitech G27
    best regards Alexx

3. MisterAkuma

MisterAkuma New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Alexis for the reply! I checked and the active profile is indeed G27 + keyboard. I was using a custom edited profile, I chose the default G27 one but things remain the same.

4. Alexis

Alexis New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hi MisterAkuma,
    I also use a small Logitec program to set the G27 :
    http://www.logitech.fr/fr-fr/search?q=g27
    may just be the best computer will detect the steering wheel,
    you can also check the operation on a Playstation or other ...

5. MisterAkuma

MisterAkuma New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks again for the reply Alexis! I'm already using logitech's utility and driver, and the wheel is working without problem both in RaceRoom and other games (both PC and PS3), my actual issue is with my mouse and keyboard, which I use to navigate through the menus :(

6. Alexis

Alexis New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    hi , I had not realized it was a keyboard and mouse problem , try another keyboard and mouse but I think you have already done. after RaceRoom can uninstall and reinstall but I 'm not sure
    I'm sorry but I can not help you too :confused:

7. LightningGuat

LightningGuat Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Hey Patrick, I'm having the same exact issue you just mentioned. Everythign worked fine until today, the 28th of June. Hopefully things can get fixed because I can't even set my headlights, and/or use my h pattern shifter either on the G27. I've tried several things and not one did anything toward a solution...

I was hoping to be able to run in a league soon so hopefully this won't affect drivers :(

E. Sanchinelli