Resolved Moved steam folder now No documents folder

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by hot00frb, Jul 12, 2019.

1. hot00frb

hot00frb New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys and gals , I recently moved my raceroom game location from my second drive HDD drive d: , my m.2 drive E:. Windows and steam are on on drive C: SSD I noticed the raceroom folder in my documents is missing. This cost me to loose the ffb and graphic settings etc I had saved . while the game plays fine , I can’t locate the raceroom folder that would normally be in my documents . The game won’t make a new one either and if I create a Raceroom folder in my documents nothing goes in it . I did a back up first through steam and moved the folder through steam also verified files . I’m stumped. I should mention it will save my settings just no clue where it’s saving them . I deleted the game and reinstalled directly to m.2 . It still won’t make a documents folder . I tried a different game I moved to m.2 and that remade the documents folder so I don’t understand why Raceroom won’t or fir that matter where it’s saving cause it is saving my info

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    Did you try search option in windows?

3. hot00frb

hot00frb New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes still can’t find it . Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to drive e vs me moving it , didn’t work , tried moving it back to drive c and then tried drive d , still won’t make a my documents folder . Still can’t find where it’s saving . Totally stumped , also every time i move the game and try to start it it redownloads the raceroom launcher

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  4. hot00frb

hot00frb New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Edit it looks like it is creating a folder in documents called my games then inside it is simbin then raceroom

• Agree Agree x 1