Bug MP race finish...!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Mich Angel, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    I been trying to do some MP race and it work realy good exept one litle detail I think is very important.
    Since race are time duration it is vital that last car cross finish line after time is ended as it is now it end before last car cross finish line. How is this important well on last lap I gained 2 positions and another race I gained 5 positions last lap, but since I couldn't finish and cross finish line I lost the places gaind on last lap cause the time has ended. ??? That I think, is not ok.!
    If a race is a certen time at least all cars remaning on track should be able to cross finishline after time ended.
    Or a change so it is posible and set number of laps or time insted... but still if time ends last car should be able to finish ;) This is something I think is fairly important..

;)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. Flavourlicious

Flavourlicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    The host of a server can set the time. I always put 60 or 120 seconds so that everyone can finish but a lot of servers are on 30 seconds indeed.

3. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Yea I noticed that and it does not seem fair, if you wait untill last lap to move in for a kill ...:p you lose it if you don't get over finishline with in the time.. Think that should be changed... ;)