Multi-class

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gopher04, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    So now we have a very good multi-class selector for offline racing, are we now going to get colour coding for the different classes, so for A class/b class and so on?? and also being able to see all the classes on the position bar as well??

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. LRK-racer

LRK-racer Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My only gripe with multi-class with AI right now is their behaviour at blue flags when they are in the same lap. Right now they will let faster cars pass regardless of their lap, which prevents interclass duels such as GT4/Cayman/WTCR. It also slows them down too much, which makes fighting with them frustrating, for example: I am P2 in class, and the leader overtakes a slower car from a faster class. But then he immidiatly lets him go again, which makes him slow down so much that it is no challenge for me to beat him (hope this sentence made sense).

In my opinion there should be no blue flag at all if cars of different classes are in the same lap.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    @LRK-racer the issue of AI behaviour is being addressed but it will take time so please be patient.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  4. GregoryLeo

GregoryLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360 / 0 / -0
    Yes. Totally agree. Good ai is such a hard thing to create. And adding multi class is huge. Give the devs time to sort it all out. The general rules of racing alone would be a chore to get right. Not to mention all the tiny nuances with in that. Plus our individual preferences. Which rarely ever completely matcho_O:rolleyes: