Multiclass: lets us handpick opponents

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by haik, Jul 1, 2015.

1. haik

haik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Well, all is in the title.

Since multiclass maybe coming soon (tm), as hinted in the Touring Car pack annoucement it is time to discuss about that one killer feature.
    Not killer as in "if you have it it's a killer", but as in "if you don't have it, it is killing multiclass"

Please, please, let us hand-pick each and every one of the cars that we want to put on the grid. Not randomly assign them - usually base on how many AI "skins" there is, as in old Sim-Bin titles.

As an example: say I want to race a full 24-car grid, with GT3s, Prototypes and GTDs.
    We need to be able to choose, say 2 of each Protos (Not Protoss! As a Terran, I hate them with a Passion!), a mix of 10 GT3s from the ADAC 2014 for example, and fill the rest with the American National Mustang.

Without that option, we'll probably end with 16 GT3s (cause the pack has a wide array of AIs and cars), 4 Prototypes and a single Mustang. Yeah. Much Win.

tl;dr: Do what Assetto does (yeah, I had to get that elephant out of the room...)

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    This would also be much appreciated in single class racing as well, do to the amount of liveries in some classes like GTR 2 and G5.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I'd love to see this feature in some form too. Even if there's a short-term solution that involves an external application to disable certain cars (like GTR2 carset manager). There are very few things left to stop me becoming even more immersed in this title, and this (maybe along with customisable AI attributes) would perfect the offline game for me.

Would be great to combine the Skylines with the DTM content in this way, to have a 'race of two worlds' too :)

4. MiKeAhOwSkI

MiKeAhOwSkI New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely agree with this.

5. Robert Holm

Robert Holm KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Hand picking available liveries will be a part of the multiclass feature

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
  6. haik

haik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0
    Well, sir, you then made my day, if not my week!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2