Multiplayer "Lobby"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoXiD, Feb 1, 2015.

1. NoXiD

NoXiD Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I got one question. Why the game got currently 4 different lobbys? I mean it is a bit annoying to search in 4 different lobbys for some players.
    I know that in the "Raceroom" Lobby there are one or two servers up with DTM 2013 and one with the ADAC GT 2014.
    Is it not possible to make one big Lobby where all kind of servers are visible?

For the players they would like race "Offline" the Experience Seasons (DTM / ADAC GT) it is a fine thing to have these different kind of buttons, but for the guys they would race online it is, i dont know distracting.

Or there are already plans for the future with a new Lobby system when it is possible to set up dedicatet servers?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    this is something for @Sonat Ozturk to confirm or deny, i know we have talked about merging lobbies inside the RR experience internally, just can't remember what the outcome of it was.

3. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    not good enough your supposed to have the memory of an elephant :tonguewink:

4. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    elephants have tiny brains (so i have been told), so i switched to a selective memory ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi NoXiD,

There are indeed plans to merge the other experience MP lobbies in RRE. This requires some flow changes which are still in discussion but rest assured it is in our to-do list.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. NoXiD

NoXiD Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Okay sounds good. Thx for the answer

7. Exxon

Exxon Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    :)Hello it may be possible that the server constantly are at the moment in racing mode and no people on the server must be changed so that you can re-joinen there. Many Thanks. e.g., GT Masters 2014 Nürburgring track.
    The problem occurs from time to time on the server are always in racing mode and is unable to join there;)