Resolved Multiplayer Password issue & Missing M6 liveries

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Sonat Ozturk, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    --
    Update:
    These issues have now been resolved.

06-04-2017

Hotfix Patch

• Fixed issue where the 2 new released BMW M6 liveries (#19 and #20) were not visible in the menus.

• Fixed issue where the game client was sending empty password to server regardless of what the player entered when joining a Multiplayer session on a password protected server.

• Fixed an issue where game was pausing for some players by removing the automatic pause that gets triggered when game loses focus.

• Fixed issue where spectator clients were not able to join multiplayer servers.

• Fixed a flag issue where a car that caused the yellow could not be safely overtaken.

• Disabled blue flag penalties for the moment as certain players were maliciously using it to destroy other players’ races. It will still show blue flag warning but no penalty will be handed.

---

Hi all,
    We have two known issues that came to our attention and we will fix them tomorrow with a hotfix patch.

Due to an issue on the game client side, the passwords demanded by multiplayer dedi servers are not accepted despite player entering the correct password. Until the hotfix patch, we advise dedi admins to remove passwords.

Another issue is the 2 new additional liveries added to BMW M6. While these are purchasable they do not unlock due to an issue. This will also be resolved tomorrow with the hotfix patch. Those of you who purchase them in the meantime cannot do much I'm afraid but rest assured it will be unlocked for you tomorrow.

As always, we hope you can accept our apologies for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Like Like x 13
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. Beaware

Beaware Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very mutch ;)

3. Lunge

Lunge New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks dude, I started to panic slightly when I purchased them and they didnt appear ingame. I thought I was cracking up :D

4. touno71

touno71 New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Another bug it's impossible to enter in spectator mode for broadcasting

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lachaussette

Lachaussette Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Two new marvellous liveries for M6, great and already purchased! Even if it's not playable at the moment ;)

6. Lacsika

Lacsika New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hi,

when expected the patch? Today will be Championship race and the password is very important to us.

Thanks.

7. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +5,041 / 0 / -0
    If everything goes well we'll hotfix during the day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Hmm. Those are GT Masters liveries. So I guess there will be no 2016 pack?

9. Jani1980

Jani1980 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    and the Problem with Antivir !?!

10. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Dont use it? Disable it? Add an exception for RR in the program?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Have you recognized any reply on your post? Or did you searched via google for the Tr/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2?

Avira very often found that Tr/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2 but it is a false alarm.

On www.virustotal.com you can upload the mentioned file from the alarm and check if other virus-tools will recognize it as a virus as well. When only one does, it's pretty much a false alarm.

12. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Seems that the Hotfix is on it's way...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0

Hi, I bought the GTR3 pack after the release of the BMW M6, but at a point where the liveries weren't available in the menus. Am I supposed to own them even if I couldn't see them or is it correct that I do not own them?

The store tells me I own the GTR3 pack, but when I'm looking at the included content it tells me I am missing the two liveries.
    So is it correct this way that I don't own them or should they be playable for me? I am just asking because I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended.

1.png
    2.png

14. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Tobias. Have you just purchased the pack?

15. Tobias Schröder

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Nope, I purchased the pack on the day the M6 was released (15.03.2017)
    I am just curios whether these two liveries should have been in the pack on that day or if they are new additional ones that were released a few days later :)

16. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    There was a bug when the pack was first released that was fixed in an earlier patch/hotfix. Have you tried a game cache veirfication? Just incase something didn't download correctly.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Tobias Schröder

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    No, I'll try that out later today.

18. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    At the releasedate of the M6, those liveries weren't available. So at that time you bought the GTR3-pack without those liveries. So in easy words - you've got what you've paid for. Know The liveries were added to the game with the last update and then added to the pack as well. Unfortunately it seems not to be possible to buy the pack with the additional content again.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1