Problem My urgent RRRE server problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by diggital_vf1, Mar 22, 2020.

1. diggital_vf1

diggital_vf1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Server Problem: Can someone help?

Hello everybody

First of all! All the best, in this difficult time that is all over the world. I wish those affected by the Vrus good luck and a hopefully quick recovery. I send the other one: stay healthy. My current pastime without time pressure, is RRRE driving and I hope others can enjoy this too? But unfortunately the worm is on my server!

I assume that I am in the right topic for the problem below.

The state is as follows: Windows 10 x64, RRE Dedicated Server installed quite some time ago, all ports and firewall
    Settings are set correctly and point to the computer.
    The server is not running on the game PC but on a separate PC.
    Up to a week ago everything went perfectly, my fellow combatants were able to join and we drove training and races.

Now I wanted to start the server for training over the weekend but it does not start! The server actually starts up and
    is started. I press the start button but then the following message appears in the terminal window.

Message from the server: Please have a look at Attached Files

I tried everything: Server_exe deleted and repaired via Steam, RRRE Server newly created and saved! The same message always comes.

I need your help it's a mystery to me. At the Windows inst. nothing was changed, no change to the IP or the ports.
    No new router or anything else in the network infrastructure changed.

If hemand can help and has a tip that our server will do what it should I would be very grateful.
    I warmly greet diggital

Attached Files:

2. Mike Demers

Mike Demers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0
    I've had the exact same issue since yesterday afternoon. My 4 servers been running fine for weeks. I think its on their end and I am sure it will be addressed soon.

3. diggital_vf1

diggital_vf1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you very much, I checked my entire network configuration and set it up again. I hope your server will go again? Best regards