Need DFGT drivers with latest Windows 10 update..

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Schweetz, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Schweetz

Schweetz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Since an W10 update earlier this year, my DFGT doesn't work anymore, properly.

I tried several drivers, but everything I do, Logitech game profiler.. nothing is working.
    Is there somebody with a working 'profiler' and drivers in Windows 10 (june 2016), or can I go back to an older w10 build from 2015.. I just miss my racing weekends :(

2. nasportscar

nasportscar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102 / 0 / -0
    I had the same problem. Rollback the changes and install the newest profiler from Logitech and you're good to go.

3. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    Important is to delete all old drivers

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yevgeny Lazorenko

Yevgeny Lazorenko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    no problems at all
    best wheel ever
    windows 10 works like swiss watches

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 2
  5. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Thats funny, i have exactly the same experience with it, yet some people claim it is the devil incarnate, worst windows ever n all that, i wouldnt go back to any previous now.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. VladGets

VladGets New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ahahahahah

7. Schweetz

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I found a solution for this...

I buy myself a wheel that's more capable to work with windows 10 ! :) Next month a G29 will arive at my doorstep :)

8. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    My DFGT works perfectly with Windows 10. The only thing you may need after the update is uninstalling the Logitech drivers, download the most recent version from the official Logitech website and install them again. That's it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. theravenousbeast

theravenousbeast Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0 / -0
    I reverted the Anniversary update as well. I couldn't stop the incorrect drivers from reinstalling even after following all the steps on how to disable the autoupdating.

10. William Wester

William Wester Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0 / -0
    It's funny that Microsoft is blamed for functional problems of 8 year old or so hardware. If they don't support every piece of hardware since the beginning of time they have failed. This wheel was the "official" wheel of a Sony PS specific gaming console. It must work fine on the current PS hardware (PS4), right :D What about Logitech, I'm sure they have a current PC driver, right :eek:

11. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    There was one occasion when Win10 replaced my Logitech driver with an incorrect one after the Anniversary update, but I reinstalled the correct version and since then everything has been okay.

12. Schweetz

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    my patience level was going zero this weekend.. bought myself the g29 yesterday.. :cool: