New cars and tracks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leo Bosboom, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Leo Bosboom

Leo Bosboom Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey there,

I have a question, i am driving single event on the same track. Can i get new tracks by earn them or unlock or must i buy them. The same is for cars. Can you also tell me what is a very good car that lay as a rock on the tarmac.

Thanks and greetz

2. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    You can only buy new cars and tracks, no unlocking or anything like that

3. Leo Bosboom

Leo Bosboom Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Ok thanks :)

4. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Just make sure you don't buy content through Steam. Get everything through Raceroom's site, and make use of the discounts, bundles and sales, that frequently pop up. You will save a boatload of money if you use Raceroom's site.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    You mean by going buying VRP to use on the raceroom store, right?

I wouldn´t disregard Steam store as they had DTM92 and Ring Legends packs at very good prices in the summer sale. What they should do is update the slots available to have more recent packs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wilko Jones

Wilko Jones Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -0
    Yes, VRP.

I'm one of the people who bought most of my content through Steam, and I did not get hip to VRP until recently. Not that I regret anything I bought for Raceroom, I just kick myself for not making use of the Raceroom store sooner.

And when I did buy from the game's site I often skipped VRP. Seeing that Sector 3 is still pumping out cars and tracks, I realize that was a mistake on my part.

7. Rac0R84

Rac0R84 Active Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    you can buy content from raceroom site with money from your steam account .Dont need to get vrp

greets

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. sbtm

sbtm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +591 / 0 / -0
    ofc you can skip VRP, but if you want to save money you should pay with VRP.

10000 vrp have a value of 100€. You get the 10000 vrp pack for 65€. so 35% discount. If you now buy cars and tracks etc over some months or years you probably have spent 100€/10000vrp at some point... ..but if bought a vrp pack you only spent 65€ instead of 100€

• Agree Agree x 2